Bills roster cut down to 50 (-18 then -5 more)

zazie

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bears cut J'Marcus Webb, their LT for last 32 games.

OT Max Starks also may be cut.

Huh - how bad is Webb? I know the Bears OL as a whole has been bad, but if this is more of a salary move he might be worth grabbing. Welch sure didn't make me feel good about our depth.

Huh - how bad is Webb? I know the Bears OL as a whole has been bad, but if this is more of a salary move he might be worth grabbing. Welch sure didn't make me feel good about our depth.

he had already taken a pay cut.. i'd say pretty bad. they moved him to RT and he lost the job after preseason game to a 5th round rookie.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/22249899-606/bears-cut-jmarcus-webb-jordan-palmer.html

zerbie sanders now?????

not a peep from Timmah(last tweet 11 hours ago) or JW(last tweet 3 hours ago) on twitter yet today...

JW is with the AP. It is a lot different then ESPN or even CNN. When the AP puts something out you know it is sourced, researched and truthful. JW will wait for true word on this before saying anything, that's just how his organization rolls.

Tim, well, he is probably in the same boat to some degree. The national sources, rotoworld, espn, etc have networks of guys and interns just coming small media sites for info.

If you want a scoop, go look at Damond Talbot's site. He has the final roster up and the results with complete stats of our first 5 games. He has good sources...