Gilmores injury: out 6 to 8 weeks

mrags

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really like to see those stats and hear your argument because the Bills pass defense got roasted over the last 8 games.....

Roasted?

Game 9 at NWE

23-38-237-2-0 (QBR: 96.1)

Game 10 v MIA

14-28-141-1-2 (QBR: 46.9)

Game 11 at IND

20-37-240-1-1 (QBR: 71.9)

Game 12 v JAX

19-42-202-1-1 (QBR: 57.8)

Game 13 v STL

19-39-209-1-1 (QBR: 62.9)

Game 14 v SEA

14-23-205-1-0 (QBR: 104.4)

Game 15 at MIA

13-25-130-2-0 (QBR: 93.8)

Game 16 v NYJ

17-35-205-0-1 (QBR: 55.1)

Last 8 games:

139-267-1569-9-6 (QBR: 71.8)

Edited by Dibs

Are their any teams in the league right now who have a similar situation like we do with WR's only with CB's?

CBF

Supposedly according to Peter King, Seattle and Cincy have the deepest rosters and will need to end up releasing good talent... not sure if it is specific to DBs.

Outside of losing Manuel I'm not sure there was a single player the Bills could least afford to lose for any stretch of time...Just lost our top player from arguably the position of least depth...This is about as bad as news can get outside of Gilmore being gone for the season...

I understand injuries happen all over the NFL...But good grief this team is due for a break and they continuously get none...I'm shaking my head and staring into space right now...I can't believe the luck of this team...If it was not for bad, they would have none at all... :(

Not for nothing, the best player on our defense was injured by the backup safety, who was out of position and launched himself into Gilmore while trying to make a stop. That backup safety is playing because the Bills decided to play financial hardball with the starter, who happens to be the second-best player on the defense.

Yes some franchises are unlucky, but some franchises create their own bad luck.

Oh no, that was PLENTY of nothing. Perhaps the worst game of connect the dots since Tim Graham invented the concept. Well done.

GO BILLS!!!