Bills release info on new security and parking procedures

Gordio

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can make the keg still work. Go online. You can do many, many options disguising and hiding it.

I heard a story years ago that guys from the Cleveland Dawg Pound would carry in a doghouse for the game. One day security realized they needed four guys to carry it in, but only one to carry it out. Yep, that's right, they were bring in a keg of beer to the game inside the house.

I wonder if they'll be stopping those guys you see every game in the lots, who think they're Jim Kelly and can throw a dead on spiral to their buddy 80 yards away in the wind, only to have it slam down onto someone's table filled with food and drinks.

I can still remember watching guys carry cases of beer INTO the Rockpile back in the day.

And I remember some of those beer cans becoming airborne when 'things' went against the Bills.

There were also groups who brought kegs and had them in the aisle.

I wonder if they'll be stopping those guys you see every game in the lots, who think they're Jim Kelly and can throw a dead on spiral to their buddy 80 yards away in the wind, only to have it slam down onto someone's table filled with food and drinks.

That's part of the spirit of tailgating though!!! I'd tell the guy to go long and run the other way with the ball if that happened to me.

Edited by The Wiz

I heard a story years ago that guys from the Cleveland Dawg Pound would carry in a doghouse for the game. One day security realized they needed four guys to carry it in, but only one to carry it out. Yep, that's right, they were bring in a keg of beer to the game inside the house.

Lol, love our cousins from Cleveland

Hey! That's me. The next day my arm feels like it's going to fall off and I've rolled an ankle or two. But during that 5 hours of tailgating I feel invincible like Mark Walhberg.

Hey! That's me. The next day my arm feels like it's going to fall off and I've rolled an ankle or two. But during that 5 hours of tailgating I feel invincible like Mark Walhberg.

The throwing the football I could tolerate although I think it is kind of stupid seeing 30 & 40 year old grown men trying to relive their high school days when their arms are obviously shot, the thing that really pisses me off is that one ahole that tries to punt the ball. That always ends up hittong a car or crashing into a tailgate.

There were also groups who brought kegs and had them in the aisle.

there was also a group who bought a season ticket just for their keg at war memorial stadium. in those days one thought nothing of bringing beer in, whether a six pack, whatever. times change, but outside of the "famous hurling of beer cans" one sat night game back in the sixties, trouble was almost non-existent as compared to now.

Are Matt's beer balls ok?

Do they still make those?

Where is Hammers lot?

I usually park behind Big Tree Inn

CBF

Practically across the street from the Big Tree on Abbott. It's the first house next to the lots across from the stadium.

PTR