Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pure gold.

"@adamschefter: News helicopters followed Aaron Hernandez from his house to Gillette Stadium."

For a close shave with the law, choose Gillette Stadium. Gillette: the best a manslaughter suspect can get!

:lol:

PTR

A man is dead, reports linking the TE not favorable, the leaks by authorities aren't leaks... evidence spawns them. Nothing good here, a man is dead and regardless if the suspect iis a 'Pat'... a man is dead here

Sure you haven't...

Thats exactly what Kramer said too after that night club incident. "I swear, I didn't know it was offensive. I never heard the word ni---r before, I thought I had just made it up!!!"

Didn't work then and it won't work now.

Damn, you guys are tough..."marble harpsichord"...is that better?

A man is dead, reports linking the TE not favorable, the leaks by authorities aren't leaks... evidence spawns them. Nothing good here, a man is dead and regardless if the suspect iis a 'Pat'... a man is dead here

If you eliminate the fact that the suspect is a TE for the Pats*, the story has absolutely no interest to me. I genuinely mean that. In fact, he could be TE for the Saints, or Cowboys or Giants, and it STILL would be of no interest to me.

Besides, there are dead men everywhere. There are suspects everywhere.

But today, the suspect plays for NE*, and dammit, that's all I care about.

Edited by LABillzFan

Every man dies. Not every man dies in a way that effects the spread.

Plus, you're forgetting the relative value of human life.

I mean, you can choose to focus on the negative, or you can acknowledge the silver lining which is that if Hernandez is guilty and is convicted it helps our chances of getting into the tournament. Am I wrong?

And since he's not my relative, the value is considerably lower.

Edited by Rob's House

Aaron Hernandez Destroyed Home Security System and Phone, Sources Tell ABC News

http://abcnews.go.co...31#.UcNLS0FKzRa

Police plan to go back to the home of New England Patriot's tight end Aaron Hernandez today with another warrant based on evidence that "he destroyed his home security system,'' an investigator close to the case told ABC News.

The investigator, and other law enforcement sources, confirmed that the security system - which included video surveillance - was smashed intentionally.

Gee, I wonder who taught Hernandez how to cover up video evidence? :rolleyes:

not offensive to illegal aliens?

Hmmmmm....perfect! Ladies and Gentlemen, your Washington Illegal Aliens!

Ask a Redskin about illegal aliens. I have a friend who was on an all native American softball team named the Fighting Whiteys.

I mean, you can choose to focus on the negative, or you can acknowledge the silver lining which is that if Hernandez is guilty and is convicted it helps our chances of getting into the tournament. Am I wrong?

And since he's not my relative, the value is considerably lower.

Cold

Relatively twelve thousand dollars.

Seven billion people in the world. Human life is cheap.

That is just offensive. Please, for the sake of decency, refer to them as Irish-American Mansions.

Or as Tim Graham calls them, Notre Dame Fighting Mansions.

Kinda sounds like he's getting a last look at what he had and then threw away before he goes away for a while.

Favorite deadspin comment:

"THIS IS HOOMANAWANUI... I'M IN THE WHITE AUDI WITH HERNANDEZ... NO, IT'S H-O-O...M-A-N... YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS GODDAMMIT!"

Favorite deadspin comment:

"THIS IS HOOMANAWANUI... I'M IN THE WHITE AUDI WITH HERNANDEZ... NO, IT'S H-O-O...M-A-N... YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS GODDAMMIT!"

So is he still innocent ? Or...are you changing your tune? Please, no spin. I say he's in BIG trouble. You say....what?