Miss Utah gives it her best shot ...

at unseating Miss South Carolina, but unfortunately falls short in attempting to provide anything resembling a coherent answer.

"... we need to try to figure out how to create educate better ..."

still doesn't reach the depths of

" ... the Iraq, everywhere, such as ..."

http://deadspin.com/there-is-a-new-miss-teen-south-carolina-and-it-is-miss-513729096

jw

That was pretty bad...I was about to give her the benefit of a doubt thinking she realized about halfway through that she wasn't making any sense...but her self- congragatulatory "nailed it" smile at the end made me think better of it.

I almost started a thread, a while ago, when we were going list crazy, asking to name your favorite "viral video". All defernce to Miss Utah, but Miss South Carolina still wears the tiara for me. I didn't even know what a "viral video" was, until Miss SC taught me! It is close though... :lol:

Edited by Buftex

Awesome stuff. I still don't understand how Utah allowed a brunette to take the state crown here, considering nearly the entire female population is blonde (naturally or unnaturally). I think it's the official state hair color.

I agree, not quite at the same level of spectacle as Miss South Carolina, but a worthy follow-up.

Screw all this crap. These girls are probably in a more stressful position than most of us will ever be in. Not taking away from what anyone does here, but being live in National TV in one of the most watched events. I used to get nervous as hell giving speeches to 5-10 people that I had already known. Can't imagine what it would be like to do it on national TV.

On top of all that, she might be one of the hottest women I've ever seen. She gets a pass in my book.

I almost started a thread, a while ago, when we were going list crazy, asking to name your favorite "viral video". All defernce to Miss Utah, but Miss South Carolina still wears the tiara for me. I didn't even know what a "viral video" was, until Miss SC taught me! It is close though... :lol:

So do it.

I guess that's why they need multiple wives out there. Combine the intellect of 5-7 and you almost have a real person. Course, that's not why we keep them around anyways is it!? Thank you I'll be here all night!.....Oh wait **** I said that out loud. Sorry guys I gotta go :(

at unseating Miss South Carolina, but unfortunately falls short in attempting to provide anything resembling a coherent answer.

"... we need to try to figure out how to create educate better ..."

still doesn't reach the depths of

" ... the Iraq, everywhere, such as ..."

http://deadspin.com/...-miss-513729096

jw

Miss South Carolina won me over when she U-Turned the elitist lesbian couple on Amazing Race.

Miss South Carolina won me over when she U-Turned the elitist lesbian couple on Amazing Race.

She won me over when she went on Tosh.0 and was able to make fun of herself, and seemed to be a cool person - and looked smokin hot BTW

link?

jw

I cannot link indecent images directly. I've got spoken to about that before. I know Ronnie Mund from Howard Stern has it on his Twitter. Google Ronnie Mund twitter. It is from Sunday nkght

I cannot link indecent images directly. I've got spoken to about that before. I know Ronnie Mund from Howard Stern has it on his Twitter. Google Ronnie Mund twitter. It is from Sunday nkght

Boo.....

I assumed you meant a contestant, not some ugly chick in the crowd.

She gave it her best shot and demonstrated why woman make less.

:w00t: Let's be honest. Most really beautiful women are dumb. When you're beautiful, no one tells you are dumb. No one ever tells you to shut up because you sound like an idiot. When her boyfriend hears her talks, he thinks about football and then says I agree when she finishes talking.

And yes, but only if she makes the first move.

:w00t: Let's be honest. Most really beautiful women are dumb. When you're beautiful, no one tells you are dumb. No one ever tells you to shut up because you sound like an idiot. When her boyfriend hears her talks, he thinks about football and then says I agree when she finishes talking.

And yes, but only if she makes the first move.

my wife is beautiful, and the only dumb thing she's ever said was "i do" upon marrying me. ... :oops::D

jw