Marquise Goodwin Inspired

The kid sounds like a good solid human being. Great story there. Thanks for posting this. I hope Sis watches Marquise make some gigantic plays in his career.

I'll be rooting hard for this kid.

jb

When we drafted another receiver with that 3rd rounder - one so seemingly similar to TJ - I was kind of confused, but after seeing & hearing more about the guy I am happy to have him on the team. I can't wait to see this new WR bunch in action.

TJ's boat has sailed. Because they are the same size we're supposed to believe they'll be best friends and borrow each others clothes?

Where do you people come up with this stuff? Graham has been the talk of the offseason and a major standout so far. Now you declare the kid is done? LMAO

I love the Goodwin pick, even on draft night, as this kid can play. He's not a track star trying to play football, he's a legit football player who also stars in track. But that doesn't mean graham is done, these two are gonna provide a lot home run power to this offense.

TJ's boat has sailed. Because they are the same size we're supposed to believe they'll be best friends and borrow each others clothes?

Yeah, clearly a rookie WR that struggled to outplay his draft position is done. Why oh why would an NFL team sign a rookie to a four year deal?

Where do you people come up with this stuff? Graham has been the talk of the offseason and a major standout so far. Now you declare the kid is done? LMAO

I love the Goodwin pick, even on draft night, as this kid can play. He's not a track star trying to play football, he's a legit football player who also stars in track. But that doesn't mean graham is done, these two are gonna provide a lot home run power to this offense.

I love the idea of both of them on opposite sides of the formation later on in the year. It won't be a matter of who is open, it will be a matter of who can catch and who can get it to them. One of the two will certainly be open.

Wow, just wow..

Inspiring story, for sure! Count me in on hoping Deja cheers wildly for her brother for years to come!

Having a son that has autism I can understand the impact it has had on his attitude and approach. Believe me, this is a guy that sounds like when the going gets tough on the field, he'll dig in a little deeper knowing he and his family have faced much greater hardships off the gridiron. Thanks for posting!