Marquise Goodwin Inspired

I hope the Bills get Deja to town for her brother's first game as a Bill and make it even more special for a young lady and her family who deserve a special day. Marquise is clearly someone who "gets it". Now we know why he has accomplished what he has to date. Imagine what he'll do now that he can focus on football! Just a reminder that these kids are people too. We condemn them so damn fast, I'm happy too see the fans here who also get it showing some well-deserved "love".

Edited by biggerdaddynj

I'm cheering for this guy.

I am wondering who will be left off the roster at WR?

That's one of the most intriguing questions to be answered at training camp. I have to think these four guys are a given:

SJ

TJ

Woods

Goodwin

The next question is whether they keep 5 or 6 on the active roster, but the list to choose from includes:

Rogers

B. Smith

Kaufman

Easley (Edit: just saw he's hurt again -- ready to remove him from the list completely)

Hogan

Sampson

It will be one hell of a competition, that's for sure.

Edited by eball

That's one of the most intriguing questions to be answered at training camp. I have to think these four guys are a given:

SJ

TJ

Woods

Goodwin

The next question is whether they keep 5 or 6 on the active roster, but the list to choose from includes:

Rogers

B. Smith

Kaufman

Easley (Edit: just saw he's hurt again -- ready to remove him from the list completely)

Hogan

Sampson

It will be one hell of a competition, that's for sure.

I don't think Graham is an absolute lock, if he struggles and 2 or more of the guys on your bottom list really step up. I think it's highly likely he makes the cut, though.

At this point I would be shocked if Easley made it.

I don't think Graham is an absolute lock, if he struggles and 2 or more of the guys on your bottom list really step up. I think it's highly likely he makes the cut, though.

At this point I would be shocked if Easley made it.

Graham is a 2nd year, 3rd round pick with speed to burn, and all reports are that he has looked terrific in OTAs. You're entitled to your opinion, but I'll still call him a lock.