Bills interested in Doug Legursky, visiting 6/4 UPDATE: Signed!

I dont think anyone will complain about this signing. At the very least its solid depth with the potential for a solid starting LG.

Clearly you don't pay enough attention to TBD... :D

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering about this.

Has Wood announced in what week he plans on getting injured this year?

he will be signing his contract extension during the bye week, and taking the rest of the year off from there tentatively.

wasn't the drink refered to as a Caucasian...anyway his rug really tied the room together...

shes not my girl friend, she's just my lady friend man!!!

he will be signing his contract extension during the bye week, and taking the rest of the year off from there tentatively.

no extension for Mr. Injury

Not to be lazy but do you have a link?

Also if you have any info as to what injury he's planning to have, I'd appreciate it.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MavBavButav, on 05 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

"Legursky started his very first game at center in Super Bowl XLV due to Pro Bowl Rookie Center Maurkice Pouncey's ankle injury. Legursky replaced Pouncey during the Steelers's 24-19 AFC Championship Game win on January 23, 2011. Although Legursky fumbled a snap to quarterback Ben Roethlisberger on the goal line resulting in a Jets safety, he helped RB Rashard Mendenhallrun for a playoff career-high 121 yards and one touchdown.[1] The Steelers lost to the Green Bay Packers 31-25 in the Super Bowl."

http://en.wikipedia....i/Doug_Legursky

finally, a BIll in the Super Bowl......... And WIN a Super Bowl in XLIII

So the Steeler's line has been a mess the last few years and we sign a back-up who will probably start for us. Wow. This line is advancing to the rear.

You've got to be a little concerned about the OL. Lots of ominous signs.

Very good signing! If Legursky is used to scrimmaging a Dick Lebeau defense, I want him.

The guy brings championship experience to our o-line, which can only make the unit stronger. Yes, he was manhandled by BJ Raji. -Still, on the bright side, HE WAS MANHANDLED BY BJ RAJI!

If a man survives that in one peice, he can only improve. I'm LOVING the addition of playoff experience to protect our young QB.

Nix and I am assuming now Whaley went along with that philosophy, picked up Reinhart and Urbik off the scrap heap and Pears was a low level signing. All 3 esp Urbik have played well or decent, so I think that this type of signing is right up their alley. I am not sure if they want him to start but depth was a big issue with the interior line if anything this is to simply address that concern.

Like the signing as depth, guy can play center and guard not a bad fit for a team that needed depth there.

Not to be lazy but do you have a link?

Also if you have any info as to what injury he's planning to have, I'd appreciate it.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Killer high ankle sprain.

Find one to prove me wrong!