Official OTA/Minicamp Thread (May/June)

eball

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the updates. And why did Kyle wait until February?

Sounds like he waited until after the Pro Bowl. He said that if it was the matter of a month he would have had it done sooner. He could have had it done December 31st, or at least January 1st or 2nd.

It wasn't as bad as the first one, so they knew he wouldn't have as much recovery time for this one. There was no Achilles damage on this one.

Even still, the surgery he had, as I understand it, involves transecting the Achilles tendon to get at the spur. I'd want to have as much time for that to heal before the season starts as possible.

Loved reading the Spiller/Kiko part of that camp report...

Did EJ do anything other than throw a pick?

And what's with all these damn injuries???

Wiiliams spoke to representing the Bills and his fellow players at the probowl and made a safe decision with the timing , he saw no issue with waiting the weeks or two knowing he would still be ready to go.

He did have similar surgery. This one is less severe by his accounts Doc.

It was a nice interview and a reminder to me why i like the guy

Good to see Chandler running routes and catching passes.

Did EJ do anything other than throw a pick?

Look at the highlight video. He threw a nice pass to Dickerson, who was moved back to TE (not sure if it's temporary or permanent) and then Caussin. And the INT was negated by defensive holding. ;)

Dareus looked pretty overweight even for a NT is there something about about Buffalo?

r600x600.jpg

I don't remember Jasper looking this fit for the Bills

Honestly I noticed the same thing about Dareus today...And I'm not trying to start something or being a wise-ass about it...I'm really not...But I saw that tape from today's practice and thought right away that he looked fat...I was wondering if anyone noticed the same thing...He looks 350...And I admit it could just be the camera or whatever...But he looked awfully big to me...And if so, I don't think that is a good thing for Marcell's game...

I really worry about that kids weight...I don't think he can be as effective carrying that kind of weight...And I also don't think he's a NT...But maybe that's just me... B-)