Why do you come here?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy the ability to read the info about the Bills that is hard to get from other sites. 12-13 years ago you'd F5 TBD every 30-60 minutes to catch the articles. When something good came up to read you would read it. Then 10 years ago media started to catch up to real time, you'd F5 TSW. You'd turn off avatars and all wasted bandwidth during peak times when activity was likely to happen to get that extra edge of 15 seconds. WNY'ers would chime in first on big info sourcing WGR, RD&C, WBEN, or Belinda. When it was Belinda you had to look at the OP and decide what the legitimacy might be from them. There was only a few Incarcerated Blob, Chris Trappaso, Bleacher Report, and other crap sources like there are today. Some time between then and now we have come across the instant gratification of everything being at our feet. We regurgitate the same info hashing it out until it has beat us unconscious. That's the way it is because it is going to generate interest - Tim Tebow anyone?

I come here now to sort through the crap and enjoy some good Bills info. To interact with differently all the personalities and wait for the moment to set up a great joke at my or another expense or make fun of someone or about anything to just goof around.

Im here for the wonderful advice distributed each and every day.

Chef or Tommy?

I like all the discussions and threads. Its nice learning about people and different parts of the country. I like that I can find out anything about anything in a matter of mins while posting here and the Bills news and football discussion in general is far and away better than ESPN, CBS or PFT

Aside from the Bills news, I come here because it's a fun message board to visit. It's great getting opinions from various people on numerous subjects.

Subjects vary from serious to funny to insightful to absurd, and I like a lot of the people on this board.