Rd 2, Pick #41: WR Robert Woods - USC

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that the consensus best pick for where he was chosen has the least comments. Says something about us as fans.

I like that the consensus best pick for where he was chosen has the least comments. Says something about us as fans.

I don't watch wideouts that much but for what very little it is worth, he was my favorite wideout in tis draft. I am shocked that he fell to us.

I am happy with Woods. I am very interested to see how his route running will look in the Pro's. These NFL CB's hit you and I want to see if he can keep his timing and precision up when he is thumped.

hmmmm, someone should tell the Bills CB's that that is how NFL CB's are supposed to play - because our guys sit 10-15 yards off the ball and play "react" football, not "dictate"

other than my jab at our terrible defensive scheme for...well...forever....I agree with you completely, but I have the faith he can get off the press, he has done it, just not week in and week out

Woods and Stevie gonna be awesome on the outside. Now if we just get a QB....oh wait we got a QB too....

I am so ready for training camp to see how Hackett gonna mess all these weapons together. It would seem we have nice balance on Offense if Woods pans out.

I hope you meant "mesh"...but you might be right.

Indeed. Bitching is the most and only aspect to being a fan. They don't really even need to play games. Just make roster moves so we can B word. It's why Fantasy Football is so popular.

honestly I dont even know hoe in gods name Robert woods fell to 41# but all I can say is """"THANK YOU LORD""'....this pick will have great impact this year. Paired with sj13 the bills probably have the best route running duo in the leauge......go bills!!!!!!

I grew up in LA so I was a USC fan from birth...I always try to follow and watch SC as much as I can being on the East Coast for the past 30 plus years...Woods has been a player since the 1st day he stepped on the field as a Freshman...I think he's super polished and his hands are great...He's solid...Real solid...And he's finally going to give the Bills a legit threat opposite Stevie...I wanted EJ in the 1st and Woods in the 2nd...I can't imagine being happier about the Bills first two Picks... B-)

Good to hear bro. I am digging this draft myself