#8 spot generating the most buzz

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think a trade down with a QB/WR or WR/QB in the first two rounds is the most likely scenario and I would like/love to see it happen. Buddy expressed some admiration for the Bengals taking Green/Dalton (when he could have had them earlier) and I thought he was being honest there. These are their two biggest needs that I see so it's just a matter of whom they prefer. Trading down gives them a chance to add some defensive help in the 2nd round.

Austin is not the type of receiver they have been claiming to want. I take them for their word on that. They been saying it for three years now and still haven't done it. Same with the QB position. They are overdue with adding young, premium talent at both positions. I'll guess Hopkins/Nas-anue-ley

Just making this as a thread to gain insight on what the analysts and TV stooges are saying about who they think taking who and who's rising and falling on the boards as well as possible trade. Regarding any team, not just the Bills.

Last I heard on nfln was that the bills are taking nassib. Not sure who the reporter was. Some guy not at the nfln studios, but interviewing remote.

What have you guys heard recently?

Barkley to Bills. Bank on it! as long as nobody moves up or down!!!

I think the most telling part of what was said was this:

“There’s no doubt in my mind that there will be a difference maker at number eight,” said Nix. “The decision you have to make is will the guy you want be there at 12, 15, 17 whatever it is and that’s the great unknown. We’ll make the call, and hopefully it’ll be right."

Looks like they are targeting a Qb to me.

I think the most telling part of what was said was this:

Looks like they are targeting a Qb to me.

Agreed. He also called waiting till the 2nd round 'scary'. To me he and the staff feels there are 2 maybe 3 that they would pull the trigger on. Unless its a hell of a deal and a move to say 16 where the Rams are, we stay put and take Barkley at #8.

Personally I would like to trade St. Louis our #8 and 2nd rounder for # 16 and #22.

Agreed. He also called waiting till the 2nd round 'scary'. To me he and the staff feels there are 2 maybe 3 that they would pull the trigger on. Unless its a hell of a deal and a move to say 16 where the Rams are, we stay put and take Barkley at #8.

Personally I would like to trade St. Louis our #8 and 2nd rounder for # 16 and #22.

Let someone come to us for a trade, then we get their 1st and second round pick and keep our 2nd rounder.

Geno Smith will be gone by #8. Jags want Nassib at #33. Jets need a QB and have #9 & #13 they can waste one of those on a QB if they want. Nassib at #8 to the Bills. They fear and they are probably right that he will be gone by #41, If they want Nassib, just take him at #8 and be done with it. They don't have the brains or the skill or the sack to start making trades and maneuvering into a position to get Nassib and someone else and they can't afford to give up any of their 6 picks. If they had 10 or 11 picks like some teams or if they traded a player like Byrd then maybe they could pull it off. Their track record, as we know, at getting QB's since 1997 has been a complete disaster, one more on the scrap pile and we can put Buddy Nix and his legacy as GM in the failure pile with the rest of them.

Jets need a QB and have #9 & #13 they can waste one of those on a QB if they want.

Does anyone really believe the Jets are going to draft a QB early when they have Sanchez on the hook for $14 million and CANNOT CUT HIM without it costing them $17 million in cap space

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york-jets/mark-sanchez/

Do you really believe they won't give him another year ? They also brought Tebow along and gave up a draft pick to get him.

I don't think the Jets wil take a QB in the 1st 2 rds they have holes every where.... If they stink bad enough this year they can pick a QB in 2014 and be closer to a place where cutting Sanchez won't kill their cap completely

Does anyone really believe the Jets are going to draft a QB early when they have Sanchez on the hook for $14 million and CANNOT CUT HIM without it costing them $17 million in cap space

http://www.spotrac.c...s/mark-sanchez/

Do you really believe they won't give him another year ? They also brought Tebow along and gave up a draft pick to get him.

I don't think the Jets wil take a QB in the 1st 2 rds they have holes every where.... If they stink bad enough this year they can pick a QB in 2014 and be closer to a place where cutting Sanchez won't kill their cap completely

agree...

http://www.spotrac.c...s/mark-sanchez/

who?