What are you doing for the draft tonight?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hosting a rehearsal dinner at one of my restaurants for my buddy.

I will constantly be going into the office to 'check on things'.

Luckily we are a Buffalo Restaurant so i will have wings, pizza, wecks, and plenty of Canadian Beer!

Once the draft ends, turn my attention towards the bridesmaids! Ha

+1 :)

I have my sons baseball practice @ 6:15 tonight. It should be done around 7:30. I was thinking after practice heading up to Quaker Steak(I have a $50 gift card) & watching to the Bills pick comes on. My wife won't be happy with that since it is a school night(my son is 9 years old) & we probably won't be home until after 10 if we stick around for the Bills pick. If not that then I will probably just get home & go down into the basement, drink a few beers & watch how the bills f*ck up yet another draft.

I'll be at the Canes/Rangers game in Raleigh, drinking beers with a buddy from college who decided to road trip it to town for the game. He's a local news sportscaster though (and giants fan, bleh), so a close eye will be kept on the happenings in Radio City.

If they trade back I'm a sleep. They drag it on for ever the first night. I think tomorrow night will be more fun. Also have to fight with the wife for American Idle tonight.

Less time on the clock tomorrow. Hope we don't trade back. It's all a shoot anyway.

i'm going to place i watch all the bills games at and having some wings. i hope the bills draft someone i can cheer about and the jests draft a punter and kicker in the first round. i am in brooklyn so it makes more sense to laugh at jests fans

If they trade back I'm a sleep. They drag it on for ever the first night. I think tomorrow night will be more fun. Also have to fight with the wife for American Idle tonight.

Less time on the clock tomorrow. Hope we don't trade back. It's all a shoot anyway.

Freudian slip? :lol:

I'll be sitting about 8 feet from the television, armed with a pile of golf balls, rocks and bottles at the ready for the inevitable WTF pick by the Bills. It's an old 26" RCA so it won't be much of a financial loss....but I will have safety goggles on.

I have my sons baseball practice @ 6:15 tonight. It should be done around 7:30. I was thinking after practice heading up to Quaker Steak(I have a $50 gift card) & watching to the Bills pick comes on. My wife won't be happy with that since it is a school night(my son is 9 years old) & we probably won't be home until after 10 if we stick around for the Bills pick. If not that then I will probably just get home & go down into the basement, drink a few beers & watch how the bills f*ck up yet another draft.

Quality bonding time with your son.