Pam Anderson - Would Ya? Still?

From that article is this picture. I've seen pictures of her before her bleach blonde days before and really like how she looked then much better. Plus, she has incredible legs - but nobody knows because of those stupid fake balloons she put on her chest. Can't stand what she turned into, but she started out great:

slide_235644_1158111_free.jpg

Growing up I was always a bigger fan of Nicole Eggert from that show. Always seemed hotter to me. I just went and searched pics of her and boy was I wrong. With that said I wouldn't turn either of them down.

From that article is this picture. I've seen pictures of her before her bleach blonde days before and really like how she looked then much better. Plus, she has incredible legs - but nobody knows because of those stupid fake balloons she put on her chest. Can't stand what she turned into, but she started out great:

slide_235644_1158111_free.jpg

I agree. She was very hot before all the plastic. Why did she do that to herself?

You're the Hollywood expert - was it just the mindset of the 90s that anything bigger and blonder was going to make more money? She certainly became possibly the sex symbol of the decade..............But, was so not my cup of tea. That picture above - that's my cup of tea.

You're the Hollywood expert - was it just the mindset of the 90s that anything bigger and blonder was going to make more money? She certainly became possibly the sex symbol of the decade..............But, was so not my cup of tea. That picture above - that's my cup of tea.

... 17 year olds?

:ph34r:

Edited by We Come In Peace

Seeing as that was always my lifelong dream as a Kid and I'm all for chasing after lifelong dreams...I'm still gonna have to say Yes!

But with that said seeing what she looks like today is yet another sad reminder that we are all getting older and times are changing :cry: