UPDATE: LB Karlos Dansby good match for new Bills defense scheme?

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this essentially a done deal considering we just traded Shep? I would hope we have something planned for ILB.

As mediocre/bad as Shep was, he provided depth that is sorely lacking if we dont make a signing to replace him.

I'm very confident we'll be signing Dansby soon.

I'm thinking they like Keith Pough, the standout ILB from Howard that they just signed.

I've never watched a player from Howard and they don't seem relevant, but I love to come on internet message boards to trash them.

I'm thinking they like Keith Pough, the standout ILB from Howard that they just signed.

Agreed. I'm giddy over our UDFA signings. I really like Pough and think he sticks. He plays faster than his 4.9 40 time. Da'Rick Rogers, Robey, Kaufman and tuel all have a chance to stick IMO. Good job buddy

Suddenly, finishing this off makes a lot of sense. Seriously, to swap Sheppard with Dansby, and get another depth pass rusher on the team we'd be looking at a DL of K Williams, Dareus and Branch, with Mario as a designated rusher and Bradham, Dansby and Lawson as pure linebackers....they would look scary.