UPDATE: LB Karlos Dansby good match for new Bills defense scheme?

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If these are the options and offers he is getting, as an insurance policy should players be suspended longer, I feel pretty decent about our chances of still landing him.

Free agent ILB Karlos Dansby will visit the Cardinals on Wednesday.

As XTRA 910 Arizona's Mike Jurecki notes, Dansby would be an experienced insurance policy in case Daryl Washington gets additional games tacked onto his four-game suspension after being arrested for domestic assault. Dansby spent the first six years of his career in the desert, and remained a productive player for the Dolphins last season.

Except the source is anything but reliable. I'm hoping that it's true. There is no link or source or anything. This seems to be the same info that was out before the draft.

Fair enough. Still, Dansby remains without a team at this time, so there is still a possibility the Bills can sign him.

buddy and his card playing. Really working Dansby's agent over. good for the Bills.

Guy would most likely be an asset to the team and be glad to have him but. Nix has just enough Ralph in him to wait it out.

Go Bills.

I'm guessing Dansby re-signs with Arizona.

Their outstanding MLB Darryl Washington has been suspended for 4 games for PEDs and is also having MAJOR off the field issues relating to domestic violence.

Also Dansby played 6 years in ARZ so I'm gonna connect those dots.

As a result of the Darryl Washington situation, the market has shifted away from the Bills who are probably trying to get him at a fairly deep discount.

Pass on Dansby. After June 1, teams will be dumping salaries and other LBs will be on the market. I think Nix plans to sign several vets. OL, CB and LB will be the most likely candidates.