Ryan Fitzpatrick - QB - Tennessee Titans

MClem06

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for Fitz. I was hoping he'd have a shot close to home in AZ, but at least he has Levitre to knock around with.

Good luck, Ryan.

GO BILLS!!!

And the Senator Too!

Good for Fitz, I'm happy for him.

Now he can throw INT's to us when we play him.

They will probably first run over us before putting the ball in Ftiz's hands. They don't have Chan Gailey as their OC.

Gotta be happy for him. Fitz was a good guy in my book.

Good Guy, Average Player....The Bills right now need Good Players...We have very few of them.

Curious to see the dollars on it.

It is real strange...They already have an incumbent starting QB and a backup in Hasselbeck. What is Fitz's point ? I think if he really was interested in starting, the JAX situation would have been best. Fitz showing his true colors ?

It is real strange...They already have an incumbent starting QB and a backup in Hasselbeck. What is Fitz's point ? I think if he really was interested in starting, the JAX situation would have been best. Fitz showing his true colors ?

They let Hasselbeck go earlier today. He's signed with the colts already apparently.

It makes sense. I think George Wilson and Fitz can help them win. We all know that the two of them combined to get them one of their wins last year. :doh:

Seriously, both are good men with a professional attitude to match. I just wish they were better clutch performers.

Er, no. Hasselbeck was released. Apparently Titans were on the hook to pay him $5 or 6 million this year, which they jibbed at- it's all live money, no cap hit if he's cut. Rumor already has Hasselbeck moving to the Colts.

So they have Locker, who threw 56% completions, 10 TDs, and 11 INTs last year, and now they have Fitz.

It actually may be a reasonable chance that Fitz would start there, or move into a starting role if Locker stumbles again. It may, in fact, be his best chance to start in the league this year, since I believe the Titans have hopes of developing Locker whilst I think AZ and Jaxs have given up on their current camp and are in the market for a FA with hopes of being a long term starter (Flynn, maybe Kolb?) or a draft pick.

But I could be wrong.

Addendum: I wonder how it feels to be Vince Young and dropped by the Titans like a brick down a well, cut from the Bills in favor of Fitz, then see Fitz go to your old team where he may well earn the chance to start.

Edited by Hopeful