Ryan Fitzpatrick - QB - Tennessee Titans

MClem06

The 4th Q story is usually Fitz desperately trying to overcome a 30-point deficit crated by the defense. But that's okay. There is no point convincing folks that Fitz wasn't the worst QB in the NFL. I'm sure there will be some very creative excuses why our new QB can't outperform Fitz.

PTR

I can't wait. "Geno can't put up 30+ points a game, our defense needs to make some stops. If Geno had a decent WR core, he'd be better. If Geno had some time to throw behind this line, we'd be better. If we called the right plays, Geno would be playing better." Then, after two years. "Give the ball to the RB, Geno is a perennial loser, cut the cord and heal the wounds. Why haven't we been drafting the sleeper QB's that somehow became superstars, Whaley sucks, this is his fault, fire Whaley, fire Marrone, cut Geno."

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait. "Geno can't put up 30+ points a game, our defense needs to make some stops. If Geno had a decent WR core, he'd be better. If Geno had some time to throw behind this line, we'd be better. If we called the right plays, Geno would be playing better." Then, after two years. "Give the ball to the RB, Geno is a perennial loser, cut the cord and heal the wounds. Why haven't we been drafting the sleeper QB's that somehow became superstars, Whaley sucks, this is his fault, fire Whaley, fire Marrone, cut Geno."

I sure hope the irony of your screen name and this post isn't lost on you...

I'm not a Fitz hater by any means. He won't lead us to the Super Bowl,he isn't a top 15 qb, but he isn't he worst in the league. C'mon ptr not everyone in this thread has come close to what your implying. They are simply refuting that he is equal in any way shape or form to drew brees.

He's gone. Most people were even cordial in their goodbyes.

I sure hope the irony of your screen name and this post isn't lost on you...

I'm not a Fitz hater by any means. He won't lead us to the Super Bowl,he isn't a top 15 qb, but he isn't he worst in the league. C'mon ptr not everyone in this thread has come close to what your implying. They are simply refuting that he is equal in any way shape or form to drew brees.

He's gone. Most people were even cordial in their goodbyes.

My name is actually a perfect example of the "fire first" mentality here, that's why I made it back when the fans wanted fire him after the 2011 season.

I can't wait. "Geno can't put up 30+ points a game, our defense needs to make some stops. If Geno had a decent WR core, he'd be better. If Geno had some time to throw behind this line, we'd be better. If we called the right plays, Geno would be playing better." Then, after two years. "Give the ball to the RB, Geno is a perennial loser, cut the cord and heal the wounds. Why haven't we been drafting the sleeper QB's that somehow became superstars, Whaley sucks, this is his fault, fire Whaley, fire Marrone, cut Geno."p

p.m.

Oh Great Lord in Heaven, please stop with the man lust for "Geno." He's this year's Flop In Waiting. There isn't a QB in this class who will be a franchise QB. Maybe one or two will eventually be servicable, but not this year. And certainly there are none who will be better this year than Fitz was last year.

Edited by yungmack