Jeff Tuel - QB - Washington State

Beerball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfGbUu5byP4

Highlights, I know, but impressive non the less. It would be interesting to see the lowlights, though.

Looks good, and one thing I noticed was how many great catches his receivers were making! All these other Qb seemed to play with guys that had hands of stone (I'm sure Tuel had some dropped too). Maybe his placement is really good, and it allows them to make the catch?

Oh, and his center keeps giving him bad snaps.

Worth a look for sure.

Edited by Marauder'sMicro

I had literally never heard of this guy before seeing this thread. I'll admit, he seems to have a lively arm from the highlight video, but I wasn't super impressed overall. Plus his college numbers are atrocious when compared to guys who had NFL success. 8 TDs vs. 8 INTs is not what you want to see from a college senior. If they draft him in the 6th or 7th round, great. There's a solid 0.1% chance he becomes the next Brady. If, however, he's drafted in the 3rd round, and billed as the Bills' answer to Russell Wilson, we've got problems.

Living in the great northwest I've seen a lot of Wazoo games. Tuel Time stinks. A total spare. Surely we can't be serious about getting this guy.

Man, oh man, was he ever lousy. The only people who would consider drafting Tuehl are folks who never watch Pac-12 football.

Keith Price is clearly the best college QB in WA.

WSU had a craptastic team a coaching change etc during Tuel's time there

His size and athleticism is there. He would be a UDFA if we do bring him in so people need to stop over reacting

This. He'd probably be a late-round pick, at best.

But what I see is a lot of Ben Roethlisberger with a more mobility. Not Cam Newton mobility, but more than BR. Just watch the jams he gets out of and turn negative plays into 20-yard gains.

Bring him in and give him a shot, I say.

Edited by BuffaloWings

WSU had a craptastic team a coaching change etc during Tuel's time there

His size and athleticism is there. He would be a UDFA if we do bring him in so people need to stop over reacting

Tuel Time played all four years he was there and stunk mostly and was injured a lot too. They had the same coach the first 3 years he was there. They got the Senator's boy (Mike Leech) his senior year.

This is just scouts drooling over his height and arm strength or whatever and they think they can make him good even though he sucks. Has that ever worked?

Bring him in as an UFDA if you want, whatever.

Edited by reddogblitz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...