FREE AGENCY THREAD

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dolphins are releasing Karlos Dansby. Does he have anything left to offer?

I may be remembering wrong but I think the last time I saw him play vs the Bills he was all over the galdanged field

I may be remembering wrong but I think the last time I saw him play vs the Bills he was all over the galdanged field

17 tackles vs. the Bills this season.

49 tackles, 2 FF and 2 sacks in 8 career games vs. the Bills

WTF does that mean? Mario was the #1A free agent last year. Wallace and Ellerbe aren't in that territory.

Walker's a really, really weak link on the ESPN football squad...

Could not agree more Walker is a Dolphin's Homer and Ellerbe and Walker were in the right place at the right time to get paid.

Reasonable deal ?

Seems to be

Could not agree more Walker is a Dolphin's Homer and Ellerbe and Walker were in the right place at the right time to get paid.

Seems to be

When will we sign rinehart ?

i would guess we are looking to sign two guards about now with Andy getting paid.

Miami has done well.

Walker was over the top making that point. Even if true.

When will we sign rinehart ?

i would guess we are looking to sign two guards about now with Andy getting paid.

Miami has done well.

Walker was over the top making that point. Even if true.

Soon for Rhinehart I hope. The Urbik signing is looking like a bargain right now though.

Miami has solidified their hold on second place in the AFC East for now.

Mike Garafolo@MikeGarafolo

Bills made a push for Mike DeVito, as expected. KC delivered the knockout punch in the end. DeVito gets $12.6m over 3 yrs, $8.6m in first 2.

What is there to expound? The guy reported that the Bills were after Devito with the Chiefs, and the Chiefs offered more money at the end, which Devito took. And he'll probably play more, too.

I thought you were commenting on the fellows credibilty. sorry.

garafalo that is.

Edited by 3rdand12