FREE AGENCY THREAD

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see any of them wearing a Bills uni. Should we be panicking?

No, I don't think we need any BIG free agent signing unless Levitre counts as one of them. (as long it's not too big) ((that's what she said.))

We got Mario last year and although I don't think any human being should earn that much $$ I actually think he will work out just fine this year assuming he stays healthy. No wrist or turf toe problems would be nice.

Great call. I didn't mean to jump the gun, I honestly thought today was the twelfth...

.enoyreve ot sneppah ,melborp oN

Thought it was off character for you to false start.

Cheers :beer:

Just get LBs from free agency and a decent WR.. ok and Laron Landry thats it.. The rest we can plug in through the draft.

ok wait.....i hope were not planning on Starting McKelvin opposite Gilmore! I love him as a returner and Nickel but Starting outside CB... NOPE! just my opinion. this suffering does suck though :(

Summarize it: we get two of the top 100: Landry & DeVito

This belongs in the rumor thread but since it is still all rumors now...

Out of 100 Free agents they mention Levitre in the Vasquez prediction but does not have a tag of his own, WTF?

unless he is like Victor Cruz...

The rankings do not include restricted free agents like Victor Cruz because they almost never go anywhere and aren't worth discussion.

25. Guard Louis Vasquez -- Andy Levitre is this year's top free-agent guard, but Vasquez is younger and not far off. Vasquez has both coaching-staff and front-office ties in Indianapolis, and the Chargers can't compete with the Colts under the salary cap. Expect him to land in Indy.

Free Agent Forecast: Colts on a seven-year, $44 million contract.

60. Strong safety LaRon Landry -- Landry is coming off a highly productive season in New York -- 100 tackles, two picks, and four forced fumbles -- but his market isn't as hot as he hoped. Ex-Jets coordinator Mike Pettine is now running the defense in Buffalo, and needs a strong safety.

Free Agent Forecast: Bills on a five-year, $25 million contract.

84. Defensive end Mike DeVito -- DeVito's background with ex-Jets defensive coordinator Mike Pettine should attract him to at least one team besides the Jets. Pettine is now running the Bills' defense, and knows DeVito's strength as a one-dimensional run stopper. Buffalo annually gets trampled by the run. On a cheap multi-year deal, 28-year-old DeVito could help fix that.

Free Agent Forecast: Bills on a five-year, $12 million contract.

Plus it seems like most of the "predictions" I read had the player going to a team b/c they have one of the players ol' coaches. So I guess we hire one coach from each team in the NFL and we can get any free agent we want...