FREE AGENCY THREAD

I hope we can get Brandon Moore would be a really good stop gap guy, knows the head coach. Wouldn't be too much of a downgrade from Levitre.

PFF had him rated higher than Levitre so he would potentially be an upgrade in the short term. The only negative for Moore vs Levitre is age.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we can get Brandon Moore would be a really good stop gap guy, knows the head coach. Wouldn't be too much of a downgrade from Levitre.

Yeah, we need him. I pray we don't draft OL in the first. QB or Jarvis jones please

But, but, but the Bills signed super Mario for 100 million last year...oh wait!

Wasn't it The Hated Pats Owner Bob Kraft (who knows how to build teams) that said it was a horrible move? That paying a DE like that wasn't the way to build a team? Meh...WTF does he know?

Wasn't it The Hated Pats Owner Bob Kraft (who knows how to build teams) that said it was a horrible move? That paying a DE like that wasn't the way to build a team? Meh...WTF does he know?

He knows how to cheat. And ham it up for the cameras. And sell Capri Sun. Since the cheating was exposed....not much else.

Would it be far fetched to think that the team management has already written off this season but arfe going to build towards 2014? It makes sense, Dump vets and salaries. Use Jackson as a stop gap QB and draft a yound to groom. If they concentrate on one side of the ball over the other, (I think defense) build it up in the drdaft and free agency. Next off season draft and sign FA talent to complete the rebuilding. We are lucky that we are in the same Division as NY Jets and Miami.

Why? Because we didn't sign anyone within the first hour of FA?

No, because we haven't been relevant or wiffed the playoffs in thirteen years, and our team got worse today. I don't agree that we're a joke, and free agency in only beginning, but the premise that we are an unattractive landing spot for potential free agents is hardly absurd.

Shouldn't #14 say that Walker signed with the Titans, not the 49ers?

According to http://www.nfl.com/freeagency it's the niners.

Whoops. They changed it to the Titans now!

ELERBEE TO FINS
Ellerbe to Dolphins? Is that true? Holy schneike.

According to nfl.com no deal yet. Ravens still interested and Browns as well.

EDIT: Now showing signed by the fins.

Edited by CodeMonkey

ELERBEE TO FINS

I'm cool with losing Levitre but if we aren't going to upgrade another position with the money we save, then we should have paid the man.

This plus looking like Landry Vasquez and Devito being gone really hurts.