FREE AGENCY THREAD

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! From $60 mil for 5 years with the Eagles in 2011 to this! Incredible... B-)

Yep. Double wow after reading this, although I am not really sure what it means.

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter 4m

CB Nnamdi Asomugha is signing a 1-yr deal with 49ers worth $1.35 million in base salary, but get this: He didn't want ANY guaranteed money.

It's possible that he got more money in incentives versus guaranteed money but that's all I could think of, unless he was just a good guy and feeling like he stole tens of millions from the NFL and eagles. ;)

Yep. Double wow after reading this, although I am not really sure what it means.

It's possible that he got more money in incentives versus guaranteed money but that's all I could think of, unless he was just a good guy and feeling like he stole tens of millions from the NFL and eagles. ;)

That is nuts! Never, ever, heard that before...I've seen him a few times on NFL Network and he seems like a real good guy...Smart, stand-up type...In fact when I heard he was going to be a UFA I was really hoping the Bills would get involved...Then I heard he only wanted to go to either the Saints or the 49ers...Good grief that Niners roster is looking good is it not? B-)

That is nuts! Never, ever, heard that before...I've seen him a few times on NFL Network and he seems like a real good guy...Smart, stand-up type...In fact when I heard he was going to be a UFA I was really hoping the Bills would get involved...Then I heard he only wanted to go to either the Saints or the 49ers...Good grief that Niners roster is looking good is it not? B-)

Just saw that he is getting paid 4m this year from the Eagles. So there is that. I had heard he is a tremendous guy at times, too. He spent today driving 20 HS students around visiting Cal and Berkley from his foundation. The day he signs the contract.

In a arms race with Seattle

Wow! From $60 mil for 5 years with the Eagles in 2011 to this! Incredible... B-)

The 49ers give him a great chance to win a super bowl...The guy has been on incredibly bad teams in Oakland and Philadelphia.

He actually requested that there be no guaranteed money.