FREE AGENCY THREAD

Brandon Myers is visiting the Giants. I don't like the sound of that and will be somewhat surprised if he makes it out of there without signing, but who knows. I wanted the Bills to go after him.

Agreed.

I mentioned him in the Jared Cook thread a few weeks back.

I think he is the guy with the most upside and bang for your buck.

How much more would the Bills have to pay a guy like that on a one-year contract than a team like the Giants?

Although he would save a lot on the cost of living difference I guess.

But football-wise, Giants vs Bills?

Again that's a tough sell, especially if he wants to bolster his stats with Eli and hit the market again next year or the year after.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Myers is visiting the Giants. I don't like the sound of that and will be somewhat surprised if he makes it out of there without signing, but who knows. I wanted the Bills to go after him.

Crap.......Ian Rapoport@RapSheet

TE Brandon Myers agreed to a deal with the #Giants, I'm told. Solid. Signing expected soon.

ProFootballTalk@ProFootballTalk

Giants sign Brandon Myers http://wp.me/p14QSB-7CR4

But we start in the hole having lost Levitre and our starting QB. We need two big signings just to stay even.

Not to mention gaping holes at WR and holes at LB and DE that we seem to have done the bare minimum to address. I don't understand what is happening. This is disheartening. I wish I could place more faith that they had a plan and all would work out, but history teaches a different lesson.

Not to mention gaping holes at WR and holes at LB and DE that we seem to have done the bare minimum to address. I don't understand what is happening. This is disheartening. I wish I could place more faith that they had a plan and all would work out, but history teaches a different lesson.

The Wide Receiver position is a big mystery. We have one and a half NFL receivers on the roster. (Stevie Johnson and I will give Brad Smith a half) TJ Graham did not show that he is anything close to being able to get open down the field at the NFL level beyond catching the 5 yard slip screen w two blockers in front of him. Unless we draft two or three receivers, I guess we will be signing a bunch of street guys named Hagan and Martin or whatever come summertime.