FREE AGENCY THREAD

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say the initial frenzy has already died down. It's not like they have to wait and sign second or third tier players.

Perhaps the Bills number one priority this offseason is to get Byrd signed to a long term deal and they are waiting for the safety market to set itself. Goldson signed with TB for about 8 million per year and Landry will be signing somewhere soon. After these deals are done the Bills and Byrd can work on a 5 year deal for about 8 million a year.

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Lose one receiver, add another: Patriots reach agreement in principle on five-year deal with former Ram Danny Amendola, per league source.

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet

I said a visit for Cliff Avril. Nope. It's a deal.

Seahawks

DING!!!!!!

To be fair, Welker was the cheaper option ($5 mil a season for 2 years compared to $6mil a year for 5 years, with both having $10 mil guaranteed)

Question about Amendola, was he the guy that had the horrific collar bone injury that was close to being "life threatening" this season for the Rams?

@RapSheet

The #Chiefs announce they've cut QB Matt Cassel. Expect interest from Minnesota and a few other spots.

There were rumors yesterday of Tampa being one of the teams interested in him, wonder if he signs there if that could be what Tampa would be wiating for if they plan on trading Freeman? (If all the rumors are true) It could also be possible that the Bucs could get Cassel, then wait til the draft when the Bills pick, and if the QB that Schiano likes (think the rumors were Barkley) is there, they pull a deal to swap 1sts with Buffalo for Freeman

Great place to see some rankings and the still available players.... there is a ton of talent still out there

My list now of players I like:

Antoine Winfield cb

Fred Davis TE

Brandon Moore G

Connor Barwin DE/OLB

Michael Huff S

Cary Williams CB

Rey Mauluga MLB

Kevin Walter WR

Domenik Hixon WR

Anthony Fasano TE

Karlos Dansby LB

Obviously not all of these players can/will be signed but these are some of the available that I like

Edited by section122