Beyonce

Dragonborn10

Really? It took me 4 notes to know she was gonna drag that song out over 10 minutes. I had time to get more chips, another drink, take out the trash, check my e-mail and bang my gf....and she was still just finishing up. Geez

And your girlfriend is still with you?!?!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electronic Dance Music

Like Deadmaus or Swedish House Mafia. This board would erupt. Reading some of the comments make me think most of these board posters are like this:

tumblr_lp6xt45vxz1r0c9k4o1_400.jpg

Who is deadmaus???????????????

[Trying to be hit and failing is worse then just failing. It is Deadmau5]…

high class stripper? it's part of being a "pop star" they all show a ton of skin to a degree Rihanna and her smokin body, Katy Perry and her bazoongas, Ke$ha and her clubby trashy getups, Beyonce and her legs, Nicky Minaj and her "assets". haaaa

of all those I've only known Perry to actually be able ti sing. Ke$ha second. (But that's also because they are white...)

some crappy electronic music.............ive never understood the "electronic scene"...........i don't do designer drugs though

i don't get the obsession with house music Dj's and the whole weird scene.

Oh I know who it is. And what it is. Its Korn without any vocals or talent... basically

holy crap she is horrible. It's amazing how some people can make millions with absolutely zero talent.

Oh come on now. I don't like the music, but to say she has zero talent is ridiculous. She's a lot more talented than most of the pop singers that they trot out there on national TV. I for one didn't hate the halftime show. It wasn't my thing, but I've seen worse.

Oh come on now. I don't like the music, but to say she has zero talent is ridiculous. She's a lot more talented than most of the pop singers that they trot out there on national TV. I for one didn't hate the halftime show. It wasn't my thing, but I've seen worse.

I could do away with all the annoying drama surrounding the super bowl including the commercials and the half time show. I guess I'm a purist but that's just me.

I could do away with all the annoying drama surrounding the super bowl including the commercials and the half time show. I guess I'm a purist but that's just me.

You can actually do away with it? I could certainly do without it, so please, by all means, do your thing.

Me too, but for better or worse it's taken on a life of it's own and we now have to deal with it. The good news is I think the commercials have reached their peak and are dying off. Nobody cares as much and the companies seem to have run out of ideas.

You can actually do away with it? I could certainly do without it, so please, by all means, do your thing.

I'll get on it ASAP.

Me too, but for better or worse it's taken on a life of it's own and we now have to deal with it. The good news is I think the commercials have reached their peak and are dying off. Nobody cares as much and the companies seem to have run out of ideas.

The only positives is that there are more casual fans to randomly gamble with.

I hear you...but football is only part of the Super Bowl. From what I hear, last nights Super Bowl was the highest rated ever...so, the NFL obviously knows how to tap into the mainstream America mind-set. That never makes for a completely satisfying prodction.

lmao, what is going on in this thread? I get all the old guys who only like classic rock won't get her, but untalented? Are you insane lol? She has an incredible voice and I am not even in to her music. She is smoking hot, an incredible dancer, and can sing a hell of a lot better than most female singers out there. The girl has got it together to say the least. This board seems to hate everything and everyone not associated with the Bills lol