Bills extend Toronto Series by 5 more years

FluffHead

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Buffalo Bill$$$$$$$$$$$$. Thank you Ru$$ Brandon. Your players finally expressed how much they dislike the Toronto series and think it is a joke. It's a good thing you are concerned about them. You dont care about the dedidcated season ticket holders who have been putting up with a pitiful franchise the past 2 decades! I give it 2 more years before we are playing a game at the Carrier Dome.

I can't wait to hear the spin on this one. It's now impossible for Brandon to say winning is the highest priority for this team when we throw away 1 home game every year for $$$$.

$11,000,000.00 per game of INCOME. That's more profit than they make at a home game in Buffalo.

Is it the venue or just a lousy product?

I'm leaning on - just a lousy product!

If the Bills were contenders you would find more Canadians rooting for them.

if it truly is a necessary evil to keep the bills in buffalo, then i am fine with it.

It's NOT necessary, this has been the dumbest concept in pro sports history. THANKS AGAIN AS$WHIPE RUSS BRANDON!!

This team has just been crippled with another away game for 5 more years. I truly hate Russ Brandon.

No one wants to accept it, but with the economy, the Stadium renovation deal, and Ralph passing one of these days, this is good news to keep the Bills in Buffalo. The NFL wants to regionalize. Don't be surprised if one day San Diego plays one game in Mexico City. Would you rather them called the Los Angelos Bills?

you mean the terrible economy that casually dropped multiple millions of dollars in just a couple of days at the Sabres Store, coming out of a lockout and a non playoff year, right after the holidays?

Brandon's committment to winning was all BS, like everything else he spins. Players hate it, it sacrifices competitive advantage for an easy payout.

Edited by May Day 10

Team should be able to win anywhere they play. JMO

Agree 10000%, but this essentially takes away a home game for the Bills. Despite what Brandon says, there is no advantage for the Bills from a "home field" perspective.

This doesn't mean that they would have actually been competitive against Seattle, but it still felt like a road game.

Bills fans pissing and moaning over something? I'm shocked! Shocked and stunned, I tell you!

Jeez, get over it. Did the world spin off its axis after the last 5 year deal? No, and its not going to this time either.

As for the players not liking it, too damn bad. It's not like they play any better at RWS. You want Toronto to cheer for your sorry asses? Win some damn football games! Don't play like you deserve to be booed.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I can't wait to hear the spin on this one. It's now impossible for Brandon to say winning is the highest priority for this team when we throw away 1 home game every year for $$$$.

The spin will be that this makes the team viable for the future in Buffalo. We really didn't need this extention to realize that winning was not the highest priority. Have you not witnessed the last 13 years?

It's NOT necessary, this has been the dumbest concept in pro sports history. THANKS AGAIN AS$WHIPE RUSS BRANDON!!

This team has just been crippled with another away game for 5 more years. I truly hate Russ Brandon.

Yup, that's the reason the Bills have sucked the last 13 years.