Pro Bowl Bills - Spiller, Williams, Byrd

qblax16

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The notification I just got from the Bills says Spiller & Kyle Williams

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/Bills-RB-CJ-Spiller-DT-Kyle-Williams-headed-to-Pro-Bowl/eff6648e-e7b6-45c0-a61e-df037b321ecc

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

The Pro Bowl hasn't been entertaining to watch for a long time. I probably will have the game on only to see Spiller carves people up. More than likely wont be paying much attention though.

Yeah, if anything it's one last opportunity for Spiller to showcase his skills to a large audience before the offseason. The Pro Bowl really isn't fun to watch because it's just a friendly game with no consequences.

Whoo! Of course, they only are in because the Ravens are in the Super Bowl but I'll take it.

But really, why the hell are we playing the Pro Bowl before the Super Bowl when many of the best players in the game won't be there? I know it wasn't always like this, and I can't remember why they changed it.

I'll probably watch it now. The game sucks now. It used to be good, like a real football game. The last few years though it has turned into something resembling a touch football game, only not as rough.

It's the week before the SB now thanks to our fearless leader's (Goodell) desire to put him mitts on everything and change things that aren't broken.

Usually I don't care, but CJ and Kyle are signed for at least 3 more seasons. I'm glad Byrd didn't make it since he's angling for a new contract. But I guess it doesn't matter since they'll probably franchise him anyway.