Trade down and get;

1- Dion Jordan DE/LB

2- Kevin Minter LB

2- Geno, Barkley, Glennon, Nassib, Manuel, Wilson

3- Arthur Brown LB

4- Zac Dysert QB

5- Tyrann Matheiu CB

6/7- bpa WR/TE/OL/DB

If we can't trade down, just take Minter out and draft another LB in rd 6.

Edited by NewEra

1. Quarterback....I don't care who it is, whether it's Nassib, Glennon, Tyler Wilson, or whoever they think can lead this team the best. Go get your QB!!

2. Chase Thomas OLB Stanford....The guy makes plays, good size and strength at 6'4 245, above average coverage ability, sheds blocks, and plays fast!!

3. Best wide receiver on the board.

4-7. Depth

Absolutely love the Chase Thomas pick. He is versatile as well so he would fit into our multiple scheme look.

1-Geno Smith QB---He's dropping on Big Boards (Kiper has him RD2), but his TD:INT Ratio is tops in this draft.

(7.0 Geno Smith, 5.58 Barkley, 4.0 Wilson, 3.16 Jones, 2.8 Bray, 2.6 Nassib, 2.6 Glennon)

2-Chase Thomas OLB43

3-Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB

4-Justin Pugh LT - Syracuse LT

5-Denard Robinson WRS

6-Travis Johnson DE

7- Melvin White CB

Trade out of number 8 position and drop to 18-24 area in the first. Draft a QB. Glennon is my pick. 2nd round pick Keenan Allen WR Cal...big with strong hands. Used other picks to bolster LB, CB and OL.

No, but he fits the coverage LB. we need a coverage LB big time. I actually think its our biggest need other than QB.

I think we flat out need lb's and brown is up there with ogletree as one of the best in this draft IMO, I think he may fall to the second round as well