Bills hire Mike Pettine for Defensive Coordinator

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me guess, you called Spiller a bust after his rookie season as well? Not saying he will ever be that good but to crap on a kid after his rookie year is just silly.

Who is "crapping" on Gilmore?

Saying he's not as good as the BEST guy at his position in the league is "crapping" on him?

Edited by RkFast

Maybe we'll run a new innovative 3.5 - 3.5 - 4 base defense. . . .

I'm excited!

Ha! Good One!

Really excited about this hire! I can't believe it, but the Bills are seriously taking a run at sucking me back in hard core after sitting on the sidelines for the last four years...

Bills hired Mike Pettine as their defensive coordinator.

Pettine's contract with the Jets expired after the season and they never made an effort to bring him back.

Multiple reports have said he declined an extension.

Who is "crapping" on Gilmore?

Saying he's not as good as the BEST guy at his position in the league is "crapping" on him?

You dismissed him. Revis has his struggles his rookie year as well. Gilmore competes and is aggressive. I got very high hopes for him and I can see him being one of the best at his position.

You dismissed him. Revis has his struggles his rookie year as well. Gilmore competes and is aggressive. I got very high hopes for him and I can see him being one of the best at his position.

Well, then you misread what I meant. Its the Internets. It happens.

A Ryan?

Coy and Subtle?

What planet you on :D ?

Ryan never seems to stop playing head games. The more he stressed he didn't want him to go to bills the more one would think that would encourage bills to hire him. Or he could have been sending a message to jets owners we need to do a better job retaining coaches or this will happen. or he could have known it was inevitable anyway. I just hope the guy really is exceptionally good and it wasn't Rex trying to bait us into someone he wasn't that impressed with.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack