TSW inside jokes

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie Johnson being voted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame the day we signed him.

Refresh my memory on "What kind of Car do you drive"?

While we're traipsing down memory lane, did anybody ever find out what happened to Steely Dan?

Good god, what a walk down memory lane this thread has been, you maroons.

Now someone help an old man: I have already forgotten what "ground up and in the freezer" meant, though I recall it from the Mario thread and remember it being hilarious. But I can't for the life of me remember what it meant or why it was funny. Help?

Good god, what a walk down memory lane this thread has been, you maroons.

Now someone help an old man: I have already forgotten what "ground up and in the freezer" meant, though I recall it from the Mario thread and remember it being hilarious. But I can't for the life of me remember what it meant or why it was funny. Help?

I like my women like I like my coffee...oh crap, or was it deer meat b/c Mario hunts? Damn...

Edited by eball

Retatta - a meal a former poster would talk (rave) about. He contributed the recipe to the TBD/TSW "cookbook."

Rosened - a board crashed by Jay Rosen

Belinda - when you don't have much to say on a given topic

NJ Sue's Homework - She was taking college classes and made the mistake of asking for help/thoughts/opinions on her assignments and was teased needlessly and mercilessly. (I'm not a big fan of teasing people - but then again, I'm an adult)

Forget not Clan Campbell

My personal favorite was the Retatta thread because of how it happened. One of the board's more milquetoast posters was getting piled on for some topic or another, and out of the blue someone questioned his intelligence based on a fritatta recipe he posted in what was, at the time, the Cookbook section of the board. Something about taking an hour to cook pasta. The thread would have died an early death had the poster not opted to defend his recipe instructions. But no. He kept coming back for more.

Of course, that was back when you could call someone here a retard (Fritatta + Retard = Retatta) without hurting everyone's feelings.

Still, I'm surprised no one mentioned T-bone The Team-Swapping Whore.

I'm a horrible human being

supercilious, pedantic anal orifice

go shovel your driveway

Common man

The custodian on the bus

spherical geckos

Petrino's Odes

volunteer firefighting arsonists

temperature of microwaved soup

double dating with Fabio

we beet you in three supperbowls

truculent dinosaurs