Ken Whisenhunt for HC?

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, we're all just trying to convince ourselves that Russ, Buddy and Whaley didn't already have their minds made up about who they were going to hire before a single interview started.

It was always going to be Whisenhunt.

Horton's a pimp. But I did not know until this very day, it was Whisenhunt all along.

If Whisenhunt is the coach, I may officially pull the plug and really force myself to follow the Falcons. (Live in Atlanta). Anyone but the "Wiz" I will be OK with.

No jumping back on the band wagon.

I dunno why, but I have no opinion of Ken Whisenhunt. He went to the Superbowl. Then he floundered with historically bad QBs. Who could do better with the likes of Skelton and Lindley?

Let's face it, the next winning season will shock us all.

Chris Trapasso@ChrisTrapasso

Can confirm: Buffalo #Bills head coaching job is Ken Whisenhunt's if he wants it.

Oh man, I really hope not . :wallbash: the more things change, the more they stay the same.

The best KW's Cards ever did in the crappy NFC West was 9-7 / 10-6. For the love of god that won't even win the division in the AFC East.

Only this org would hire a man with a worse record last season then Chan Gailey had. Even if Wisenhunt were to hire the best OC & DC out there I still don't trust his judgment on QB's. Just like Gailey was with with Fitz, Wiz was lucky that Kurt Warner was already on the team when he got there.

The Bills had no interest in Andy Reid, the best "recently fired" candidate. The ONLY way I'd want to see Ken Wisenhunt on the bills sideline next season is as OC to Bill Cowher.

If Rus Brandon really hires KW as his next HC I can't wait to see the spin on this to sell more season seats. I mean what rookie QB or free agent QB could they possibility get to facilitate the hiring of a 5-11 coach?

Edited by FeartheLosing