Reed83HOF

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BBB got it from here:

According to unconfirmed rumors based on a post on the BuffaloBills.com Message Board, the Bills have a press conference scheduled for tomorrow which will take the form of a pre-recorded message from Bills owner Ralph Wilson on a subject of critical importance.

http://boards.buffal...ery-good-source)-HUGE-Ralph-Wilson-STATEMENT-NEWS!!!!!!!-READ

"Along with a pre-recorded statement that will be edited and contain critical information...... so much so that the video team is on strict orders to be on call at the facility Sunday/Monday with a complete gag order. The editing will be done in another room as it comes in live so that Ralph make adjust anything the behind the scenes team deems necessary as it relates to how it will look and sound. NO PRESS WILL BE WITNESS to this and its only going to be Ralph's handler and necessary people. This is not a happy holidays greeting either people, so dont even say that. Ralph has never done one anyways. Also, there is a private salon coming in to help groom Ralph and its been now relayed to him that the months of this season have been spent rehabbing, eating and trying to present a solid, healthy Ralph Wilson for the camera, but this is all for this recording. Exactly why he is in town right now and everyone said he looks great, like Eric Wood on Twitter."

A video?

Only handlers?

A "private salon" brought in to "groom" Ralph?

Months eating and rehabbing to appear healthy on camera?

One solid paragraph of broken English announcing the big event?

Awesome

A video?

Only handlers?

A "private salon" brought in to "groom" Ralph?

Months eating and rehabbing to appear healthy on camera?

One solid paragraph of broken English announcing the big event?

Awesome

Even if it somehow proves even partially true... I feel like I'm in some bizarro world that people are hopping so blindly on this hook. It'd be great but.... Really? This doesn't strike most as incredibly far out there?

I can atleast get Kelly.... But can anyone answer this: why Thurman suddenly?

He's been saving his milk money.

http://www.farmshine...eatures/75.html

Tom Gallagher, chief executive officer of Dairy Management Inc. (DMI) and Thurman Thomas, National Football League Hall of Fame Running Back, shared how DMI and the NFL have partnered to promote milk to children at school through the Fuel Up to Play 60 program.

I wouldn't.... i didn't say I wanted him to be a figurehead, just that if he was involved, that would be all he was.

I meant the proverbial "you" as in a billionaire owner, though even as a casual fan.... It seems like he's just getting tacked on from a random tweet. I don't recall him ever being connected and now he's a headline level partner? Sounds like the type of development that comes from someone that's reading a few recent pieces of news and trying to thread a fun attention getting story.

figured u have same sources we all have :-)

I'm just saying the connections I have haven't heard anything. I'm not saying it isn't true, I'm just skeptical.

I've never broken any stories, it's not my job, and I wouldnt breach their trust. Believe what you wish. We'll know when they announce something.

faith's legs are flabby and she is a little over the hill but i would go up there with her. she needs to eat a little more.

-

exciting times for bills fans- as most off sessons usully are. i havent felt this anticipation since the mario talks. go bilz!

I meant the proverbial "you" as in a billionaire owner, though even as a casual fan.... It seems like he's just getting tacked on from a random tweet. I don't recall him ever being connected and now he's a headline level partner? Sounds like the type of development that comes from someone that's reading a few recent pieces of news and trying to thread a fun attention getting story.

The recent management situation has been such a cluster, I can see wanting to attach as many "feel good" connections to the glory years as possible. Even if it was in some type of "organizational adviser" capacity. I personally don't think he is involved in anything that is transpiring, but he would know if something is happening.

I'm just saying the connections I have haven't heard anything. I'm not saying it isn't true, I'm just skeptical.

I've never broken any stories, it's not my job, and I wouldnt breach their trust. Believe what you wish. We'll know when they announce something.

and your soruces would know voovdoo poonani is u immediately and never tell y a a thing again. Ok. My sources tell me what I know nad we will all find that out soon.