Vick is the best Pick

With the offseason quickly approaching and the bills yet again out of contention mathematically, one must begin to think of the future. if we can assume that fitz/chan/wanny are going to be gone (i personally think nix will keep one of the three) than we need new coaches. i think since the giants failed this season, or look like they are going to, maybe we can pick up perry fewell as DC. for coach and OC maybe bill cohwer and Andy Reid. but QB is my biggest concern. i think with his past record and a promise for a new start, Vick can be our man. yah he's not great great anymore. he looks flustered in the pocket and fumbles alot, but at least he can see over his beard and can sling the ball farther than laterally across the line of scrimmage. VICK IS IT. regardless of stats because, lets be honest. screens give fitz yards more than actual accurte passes do.

With the offseason quickly approaching and the bills yet again out of contention mathematically, one must begin to think of the future. if we can assume that fitz/chan/wanny are going to be gone (i personally think nix will keep one of the three) than we need new coaches. i think since the giants failed this season, or look like they are going to, maybe we can pick up perry fewell as DC. for coach and OC maybe bill cohwer and Andy Reid. but QB is my biggest concern. i think with his past record and a promise for a new start, Vick can be our man. yah he's not great great anymore. he looks flustered in the pocket and fumbles alot, but at least he can see over his beard and can sling the ball farther than laterally across the line of scrimmage. VICK IS IT. regardless of stats because, lets be honest. screens give fitz yards more than actual accurte passes do.

Vick is a mediocre QB who is losing the advantage he once had over defenses to father time. He can't stay on the field and when he does play he doesn't do it well. I would not want him here in any way/shape/form.

Perry Fewell got to audition for the HC job, and was fired as a DCoordinator. I would take him back, but theres no way this happens.

Bill Cowher is not interested in coaching, let alone coaching the bills.

Andy Reid has not at all impressed me the last few years handling the talent that he has had.... also he is a loser (4 times in a row NFC Champ game).

Vick sucks... and seriously, why would Vick and Reid go together anywhere... they probably both blame eachother for being out of a job in 3days.

If he comes here its gonna be a bigger divide in Bills Nation than The Union (Pro-Vick) and The Confederate (Anti-Vick). Theres more reasons people want him or don't want him than just football if you admit it or not. It would be a great documentary (win or lose). But to be honest long as Shitz isn't here I don't really care...

Edited by ReturnoftheBuffaloBeast23

Vick equals a more athletic injury prone version of Fitz.

Not saying I would want Vick, but if him and Fitz were the only two options left, give Vick a blue jersey. He still can throw the long ball better with him arm in a cast then Fitz ever could.

what is this 3 win nonsense? the qb born without and arm (fitz) is gonna win more games then the mobile qb with an arm?

**who has been to playoffs

**who has been a pro bowler

blind hate for vick which i get but i disagree.............Vick hasn't had an OL in years much like Cutler.

This is a joke, right?

If Vick is the Best Pick, then I would just stick with what we have (and it has nothing to do with the off the field issues he served his sentence for)

He has just been bad on the field and isn't going to do much to improve this team. He is an older mobile QB who without his mobility (which many players lose as they get older and take more hits) he is not good anymore. QBs like Vick (and I would say Newton and maybe RGIII) are good when they are young and can run to continue/make plays. As they age and continue to take hits, they become more injury prone and lose effectiveness. Bringing Vick in is just a bandaid for a season or 2, might as well keep the current bandaid Fitz in or let a rookie have the job

In FA, the best pick is someone like Alex Smith, who has shown that with a good supporting cast he can keep the team in a game, or Joe Flacco if the Ravens stupidly let him walk

I don't know what to say about any of this

OK. I'll try it a different way. Dog killing aside, Vick is a bad quarterback. He has never won anything. He cannot stay healthy. He is old and beat up and would offer at best a couple years of play before being completely shot. Rather than accept all of this for a small improvement over Fitz, I would prefer to just get a QB in the draft and go from there.

OK. I'll try it a different way. Dog killing aside, Vick is a bad quarterback. He has never won anything. He cannot stay healthy. He is old and beat up and would offer at best a couple years of play before being completely shot. Rather than accept all of this for a small improvement over Fitz, I would prefer to just get a QB in the draft and go from there.

Neither did Kelly

And I doubt Vick could even offer then a couple years of play, he looks shot now, He just can't stay healthy enough to play and lost his best quality, his mobility

Give the Washington Redskins whatever they want for Kirk Cousins. Michael Vick is getting old. Cousins could be the Bills quarterback for the next 10 years.

Yeah, give up whatever they want for a guy with less then 2 games of actual NFL experience!!!!!!

he has to be awesome cause everyone in the world is better then what we have

NO!

Give the Washington Redskins whatever they want for Kirk Cousins. Michael Vick is getting old. Cousins could be the Bills quarterback for the next 10 years.

They did that once to the Jaguars after Rob Johnson played one game for Mark Brunell, that didn't go so well if I recall correctly.

Vick is a mediocre QB who is losing the advantage he once had over defenses to father time. He can't stay on the field and when he does play he doesn't do it well. I would not want him here in any way/shape/form.

Couldn't agree more. Vicks best days are in the rear view mirror.