Sports Illustrated coaching change article

Superman12975

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot depends on how involved Ralph still is. It's possible Ralph is too ill and frail to manage the Bills. In that case on who sure the decision fall?

PTR

With a asset worth close to a Billion and a owner that may well be in the state of health you allude to. Unless there is a trusted family member close to the situation, one would have to believe it would be a number of people set up for decisions. A board of directors.Of which Jim Kelly, and Thurman Thomas would not be voting members. I mention that for the people that believe those guys are in any way shape or form skilled to make football decisions.

Just too much money involved to allow a single employee that much power.

Edited by Best Player Available

A lot depends on how involved Ralph still is. It's possible Ralph is too ill and frail to manage the Bills. In that case on who sure the decision fall?

PTR

That's the big question. I don't know if anyone outside the Bills organization has a good idea of his level of involvement at this point. He's pretty old.

I believe the SI article is based on hearsay and speculation at this point. I would in no way consider this a lock.

I believe that your rejection of the analysis is based on hearsay and speculation. I would in no way consider your declaration that it is hearsay and speculation a lock.