If Pittsburgh Beats Dallas we're done

Title says it all. With the Cincy win tonight we will be officially out of it with a Steelers win against Dallas.

Root for a Dallas win this week, then Pittsburgh over Cincy, followed by Pittsburgh and Cincy losses in the final week.

We were done after the Titans loss simply bc if we can't beat them then we wont beat the other teams we should (colts) or get a few games we shouldn't in the first place (Pats)

Root for 3 losses and a 5&8 record. A top 3 pick, franchise QB, and new head coach

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh we definitely need the three wins and it definitely starts there, but if we get the win in the early game make sure you're 'gulp' ... Rooting for Dallas in the 4PM game.

They lost of the Titans, Colts and Rams all with leads well into the 4th quarter. I have no confidence they can beat the Hawks, Dolphins or Jets. They very well could be finishing 5-11 to close the season.

They lost of the Titans, Colts and Rams all with leads well into the 4th quarter. I have no confidence they can beat the Hawks, Dolphins or Jets. They very well could be finishing 5-11 to close the season.

who are you talking about????

Title says it all. With the Cincy win tonight we will be officially out of it with a Steelers win against Dallas.

Root for a Dallas win this week, then Pittsburgh over Cincy, followed by Pittsburgh and Cincy losses in the final week.

I understand your point about the mathematics of the playoff picture.

Practically speaking, our Bills team took themselves out when they lost to Tenn. No fire in the belly, no will to close the deal.

Especially considering they are now without their best O lineman in C Eric Wood, the backup RT in Hairston, and starting RB Fred Jackson. Gailey refuses to give Spiller 25 rushes or the 30 touches needed to win, Choice will get half his touches.

Just think, The Bills were pretty healthy facing the Titans, Colts and the real reason they lost those games was ineptitude in coaching & QB

Root for 3 losses and a 5&11 record. A top 3 pick, franchise QB, and new head coach

:thumbsup: Edited by FeartheLosing

Just stop..this team has no business backing into the pkayoffs nor do they deserve to.

The Bills were done more than a month ago. Time and time again they have had their backs against the wall, and come up with a loss. even if this team was gift wrapped a playoff spot, what do you think would possibly be the outcome? Until this team has a true starting QB and a competent coach with some sense in his head, they are going nowhere. I like Fizpatrick and Chan Gailey, I really do, but when you have the chance to play a hot player(Spiller), or give a guy the chance to see the field(Easley), and keep passing on them as players, I then lose all faith in any other decisions. As for Fitzpatrick, I'd love to keep him on the team as a very competent backup, but without a game changing QB, this team will always be 6-10, or 7-9.

I don't want this team anywhere near the playoffs this year, it would be an embarrassment.