If the bills never existed, which team would you be a fan of?

Jints, Steelers, or Browns, due to proximity to Buffalo. That's who we would have gotten on TV growing up, right?

My answer to a slightly different question: if the Bills move, I'll probably end up as either a Skins fan (I live in DC), or a Raider fan. I like the idea of the Raiders as a home for all of society's outcasts - a football French Foreign Legion - accepting the spurned and heartbroken. Moreover, they currently suck on toast, so no one could accuse me of being a frontrunner.

Most likely a Green Bay Packers fan because growing up my best friend's dad was a huge Packers fan and I kind of adopted them as a second team and have fond memories of going over there and watching Packers playoff games during their run in the 90's including an awesome Super Bowl party when they beat the Patriots. I think it was easy having a soft spot for the Packers they were a cold weather, die-hard fan base team that had alot of swagger and charisma similar to the Bills Super Bowl teams from a couple seasons earlier. Alot of the elements that I identify with the Bills the Packers have as well: small market team, fans that follow the team religiously, awesome tailgating tradition. The only difference in being a Packers fan we would have seen alot more success over the years

Perhaps the Giants or Jets as I lived in Buffalo then Binghamton when I started watching football. But I may not have been as obsessed with those teams as I am with the Bills because I prob would not have gone to any games growing up, so I most likely would be a Steelers fan today. (moved to Pgh when 12).

it might have been New England. I liked their uniforms, that was a cool, crummy stadium, and for some reason when I was younger, I liked god awful teams.

Possibly Cleveland due to proximity and already being a Tribe fan. Also a crappy team factor.

If it was now, it would be Cleveland.