83 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Sacks?

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7-8
    • 9-10
    • 10+

So what is everyones prediction? In my opinion I would have to say 8-9. The Jets are starting a questionable offensive line with Tebow and Sanchez as there Dual QBS. They stand NO chance against our D Line!!! =)))

Mario Williams

Marcel Dareus

Kyle Williams

Mark Anderson

Subs:

Kelsey

Troup

Johnson

Carrington

Not to mention Gilmore and Williams at CB with two of the best Safeties in the game with WIlson and Byrd. Only questionable position is LB but Barnett is already a BEAST!

Edited by Awwufelloff

One of Dirty Sanchez's glaring weaknesses, as opposed to most quarterbacks, is that he prefers to fumble the ball. He loves it, and does it all the time. He's really careless with the ball, and if we can smack him around he would love to cough it up.

Where does dirty Sanchez come from?

btw 7-8 sacks!!!

I think 2.5, so I voted 1-2. Sanchez ais fairly mobile and under duress Tebow can still eek out a couple positive yards. + I think if it becomes clear early on Jets Oline cant handle Bills P-Rush, they quickly switch to running, screens and play action. Even if Bills way ahead (unlikely against Jets D) dont see it as a blowout where Jets will have to commit to all passing/deep drops.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I suspect the Jets will try to run the ball about 40+ times. I don't care about the sacks and what not. Our defense needs to force at least two or three 3 and outs. It's when their offense stays on the field for 10+ play drives that worries me.

I agree that if Wanny can rotate early and often the subs with the first team we won't get gassed. If we keep our studs in too much and Sparano dials up run after run we could have a problem. The Stache will figure it out. I'm watching NFL Matchup now and Hodge Pointed out how bad the Jets o-line is doing and creating seals and holes for the back. The fullback is choosing the wrong defender to take on leading green. Let's hope they didn't get that fixed. I'm not afraid of their passing game at all with our defense if we shut down the run.

As to Tebow, just watch the Denver game from last year and that's your answer. nice guy, but such a bad call bringing him into gan green.

They will start out trying to run, like most teams will against the Bills due to our weak LB's. If the LB's can step up and limit the run damage against us, or if a safety can cheat up against the run, we force the other team to throw and get sacks by our front 4 and due to the coverage of the CB's and safety's

So what is everyones prediction? In my opinion I would have to say 8-9. The Jets are starting a questionable offensive line with Tebow and Sanchez as there Dual QBS. They stand NO chance against our D Line!!! =)))

Mario Williams

Marcel Dareus

Kyle Williams

Mark Anderson

Subs:

Kelsey

Troup

Johnson

Carrington

Not to mention Gilmore and Williams at CB with two of the best Safeties in the game with WIlson and Byrd. Only questionable position is LB but Barnett is already a BEAST!

How is troup a sub?

Where does dirty Sanchez come from?

You had to ask that question. One word Barbarian: Google. Without your kids within viewing distance.

Mario Williams

Marcel Dareus

Kyle Williams

Mark Anderson

Subs:

Kelsey

Troup

Johnson

Carrington

Um, Troup is on IR

I feel very confident saying the Bills will get less than 2 sacks in this game. Everyone is focusing on the Jets RT, but what if he plays lights out and negates Mario? They already have all-world center Mangold and a very solid LT in Ferguson. I would be shocked if we get more than 2 sacks in this game as even our D-Lineman have said its going to take some time to start gelling.

The number of sacks will depend on whether Tebow plays very much. Since he runs with the ball so often, he may get tackled after a small gain, thus avoiding a sack. However, Sanchez and Tebow are among the most sacked QBs of last season, and Tebow is also a fumble waiting to happen.

I feel very confident saying the Bills will get less than 2 sacks in this game. Everyone is focusing on the Jets RT, but what if he plays lights out and negates Mario? They already have all-world center Mangold and a very solid LT in Ferguson. I would be shocked if we get more than 2 sacks in this game as even our D-Lineman have said its going to take some time to start gelling.

Well, as one of the few on this board who think that sacks are less important than hurries and pressures over the course of a game, I'd be fine with two sacks. But BOTH guards are gonna need help against either Dareus or KW. Advantage Buffalo.

GO BILLS!!!

Is Rex that dumb to let his QB sit back in the pocket and take hits. I think not. Jets will run a lot and throw quick passes. The only way he will try to go down field is if they are down 2 or more scores.

sounds familiar. So we play press ala Rex.

The sacks will come, i just hope we are not too aggresive early and get a big play against us. not sure how many but one or two first quarter the rest in the 4th if they are down point sna need to pass. This game is a bigbig test of our run stopping skillset.

6 sacks and one by Kelsay. 3 between MD and KW.

Lets go Buffalo!