NFL Preseason Live - Watch Games Online

Does anyone know if blacked out games will stream live for out of market customers through this? Will I get to watch it live on Thursday since I live in Texas?

Since I have NFL Network, that's the only real reason for me to pay the $20.

Thanks!

Also, the NFL Preseason Live app for Android Tablets seems to be out:

https://play.google....WFzb25saXZlIl0.

Yes, it will be live out of market, per their customer service.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if blacked out games will stream live for out of market customers through this? Will I get to watch it live on Thursday since I live in Texas?

Since I have NFL Network, that's the only real reason for me to pay the $20.

Thanks!

Also, the NFL Preseason Live app for Android Tablets seems to be out:

https://play.google....WFzb25saXZlIl0.

Yes, you will be able to watch it live!

I'm sure there will be plenty of live streams I can use instead.

Very likely. I think the Preseason Live service given the ability to watch games whenever and rewind, etc is worth the $20. I think the blackouts for services like this are beyond ridiculous though.

Has anyone used the rewind last year for the regular season and knows how it works quality-wise and how quickly they update it? I'll be out of the market this fall, and this had got to be the cheapest way to watch games that I've seen. Hell, I would spend more on the bar tab for the day than what Rewind costs for the season.

I'm going to be a grad student and I'm on a budget, so I can see spending the day at the library and making a party of it at midnight.

Sorry to repost, but do you know any good ones? While I could definitely wait, if I dont't have too...

I've tried this in the past and it's such a pain in the ass. $20 for the convenience of pause/rewind, or going back and watching it later -- no brainer.

Has anyone used the rewind last year for the regular season and knows how it works quality-wise and how quickly they update it? I'll be out of the market this fall, and this had got to be the cheapest way to watch games that I've seen. Hell, I would spend more on the bar tab for the day than what Rewind costs for the season.

I'm going to be a grad student and I'm on a budget, so I can see spending the day at the library and making a party of it at midnight.

Sorry to repost, but do you know any good ones? While I could definitely wait, if I dont't have too...

I think NFL Rewind is worth every penny. I love it. $40 it's a no-brainer. It's supposed to have an app for phones and tablets coming soon.

PTR

I have been getting it ever since it became available (maybe 4 years ago?). I think it is well worth the cost...this year, for the first time, you have the option of just subscribing to your favorite teams' games. It is about $20 cheaper than getting all the games.

I go to watch every game at a local sports bar (Texas), and I enjoy that immensely. However, every year, there is one game I have to miss, because of the music festival, so I watch it on Rewind, when I get home. The picture quality is excellent, have had very few issues over the years with buffering, or anything like that. They do have some crazy (or ****ty) rules for when you can watch...you basically can't watch anything on it, until, roughly, midnight on Sunday. The day's games become available about a half hour after the NBC Sunday night national broadcast game ends. The NFL, ever protective of their product, will not let you access any games, on-line, when there is a game on your regular tv...so, in other words, you can access it all day on Monday, but once the MNF game starts, you can't watch...same for the Thursday night games.

So, in answer to your question, you should be able to watch the Bills game around midnight on Sundays (eastern time!)

While I don't use it to watch other games as much as I used to, I do like to be able to go back and re-watch the Bills games during the week....as much as I love going to the bar on Sundays, I always feel like I miss a few things along the way...audio can be spotty at the bar, and sometimes, like at a game, somebody will talk your ear off, and it is distracting...

Sign me up for the pre-season package. For me, I have not had much success in watching the live streams (blackouts, poor picture quality, choppy video, no audio, etc, etc etc). Just not worth it. During the season, I enjoy going to the games or watch at a local bar with friends, which is why I do not subscribe during the regular season. Thanks for the info on the NFL Rewind. I am interested and may sign up for this as well.

I watched the HOF game just to check out picture quality and get a feel for the production.

I am very pleased with with whole shibang. No issues with buffer except after a rewind or two. ( watched the early hit on the Cardinal QB about 4 times and it took a second to refocus picture the last time.).

The no commercials really is icing on the cake. Really is nice to look at plays again and again. Really.

on another note, i think if enough folks sign on then start reviewing plays after the game, this forum is going to be a much busier place.

if an argument comes up between us. Heaven forbid. We can just send the call upstairs. Then we can all go back to the rewind and review tape and make the call.

Edited by 3rdand12

Quick update -- iPad app is now available. I downloaded it and the interface looks pretty good. I watched a few minutes of the HOF game and the quality was superb.

No Game Rewind app yet -- but now that they have this one out it can't be far behind.

Quick update -- iPad app is now available. I downloaded it and the interface looks pretty good. I watched a few minutes of the HOF game and the quality was superb.

No Game Rewind app yet -- but now that they have this one out it can't be far behind.

Thanks

Good stuff, means I have to update my iPad now...damn technology!

Very anxious to watch some games tomorrow!

Edited by BillsGuyInBallstonSpa

The app is pretty slick. Lots of stats, and if you go full screen you can choose a slider at the bottom that highlights "big plays" so you can jump right to those.

It really looks well done.

im considering this..last year it was great, but i had a much better internet speed. when i got direct tv i switched to a much slower verizon internet and im afraid the picture will be choppy. i had to cancel my netflix streaming service because the new internet couldnt handle it....decisions...