NFL Preseason Live - Watch Games Online

Gents, even though I sell software I am a technical dolt, so need some help. I am not getting any sound on the App on IPAD ...sound plays fine on YouTube etc. Am I missing a settings button or something in the aAPP

Thx in advance for the help.

Also, just bought Apple TV..how do I get the airplay to work?

Edited by plenzmd1

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gents, even though I sell software I am a technical dolt, so need some help. I am not getting any sound on the App on IPAD ...sound plays fine on YouTube etc. Am I missing a settings button or something in the aAPP

Thx in advance for the help.

Also, just bought Apple TV..how do I get the airplay to work?

Sound -- the volume buttons on the side should work; no setting in the app that I'm aware of.

Airplay -- your Apple TV and iPad need to be on the same WiFi network. Then, once you start playing the game feed on your iPad, tap the screen so the slider shows up. There should be a little icon that sort of looks like a TV. Tap it, and a selection box should pop up that allows you to select Apple TV for playback. Then, presto, the video starts playing on your TV rather than the iPad.

Sound -- the volume buttons on the side should work; no setting in the app that I'm aware of.

Airplay -- your Apple TV and iPad need to be on the same WiFi network. Then, once you start playing the game feed on your iPad, tap the screen so the slider shows up. There should be a little icon that sort of looks like a TV. Tap it, and a selection box should pop up that allows you to select Apple TV for playback. Then, presto, the video starts playing on your TV rather than the iPad.

Thx E..it's not the volume I am just getting no sound . Going to delete the app, then downloads again to see if that changes anything.

Guess that icon will not show up unless the Apple tv is set up..doing that this afternoon

Thx E..it's not the volume I am just getting no sound . Going to delete the app, then downloads again to see if that changes anything.

Guess that icon will not show up unless the Apple tv is set up..doing that this afternoon

Correct. The iPad automatically recognizes if there's an Apple TV on the network, otherwise no icon.

Saw tonight's game wasn't live, so i went ahead and signed up for this today....found a 15% coupon, so it cost me a little over $12....not a bad deal at with three games remaining. I thought it would be available on my Kindle Fire, but cant' seem to find the app....so I'll just watch on my laptop. I tested it out by watching some of last night's games, and the image looks quite good....should be a good way to see the entire game tonight.

Saw tonight's game wasn't live, so i went ahead and signed up for this today....found a 15% coupon, so it cost me a little over $12....not a bad deal at with three games remaining. I thought it would be available on my Kindle Fire, but cant' seem to find the app....so I'll just watch on my laptop. I tested it out by watching some of last night's games, and the image looks quite good....should be a good way to see the entire game tonight.

Did you go through our link?

A bit off topic but, yesterday I went to BW3's to pick-up wings to go... Low and behold they have the Bills-Skins game on 50% of the tubes... In freaking Indiana, right outside Chicago? LoL... Too bad it was the first quarter and the score was 7-3! :-(

And i thought calling it BW3 was just a rochester thing

And i thought calling it BW3 was just a rochester thing

If you are referring to Buffalo Wild Wings, wouldn't it just be BW2?

I always call it B-Dubs and most people I know refer to it the same way.

Edited by Marcellosaurus

If you are referring to Buffalo Wild Wings, wouldn't it just be BW2?

I always call it B-Dubs and most people I know refer to it the same way.

Always wondered the same thing. whats the 3rd W!!! They definitely call it BW3 here in chi town too. If only they called it LaNova, or Anchor Bar, or Distillery or Zeb's (for my rochester peeps). Damn I miss having good wings be easy to find. BW3 is nice, but its just not the same. Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with the topic of the OP.

Did you go through our link?

Aw, hell...no, I didn't even look at the first page of this thread...I just went to the most recent post. I'll make it up to you, though :)

You guys should change the thread title so we know about it...I would have been happy to use it if I'd known about it.

Edited by ajzepp

Always wondered the same thing. whats the 3rd W!!! They definitely call it BW3 here in chi town too. If only they called it LaNova, or Anchor Bar, or Distillery or Zeb's (for my rochester peeps). Damn I miss having good wings be easy to find. BW3 is nice, but its just not the same. Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with the topic of the OP.

Place started as Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck in Cleveland.

I gotta tell ya, these condensed games are gold. They're gold, Jerry!

I think they're great for watching other games, but they're just too fast for watching the Bills. At least for me, it impossible to really see anything other than the main part of the play. But even without the condensed version, the full version without commercials is still excellent.

Edited by Faustus

I think their great for watching other games, but their just too fast for watching the Bills. At least for me, it impossible to really see anything other than the main part of the play. But even without the condensed version, the full version without commercials is still excellent.

I agree, but for watching other teams it's fantastic.