NFL Preseason Live - Watch Games Online

That's a tough thing to do, but that's what I'll be doing. If I can not find one of the links that get posted here for the live feed, then I'll keep myself in the dark and watch the rebroadcast.

That means I cannot be online or at least on TBD for 24 hours. :o

Oh well. I'm not spending $20 for preseason games. I'm cheaper than Ralph.

Not just online. No ESPN. No local news. No phone calls. No connection to the outside world. I've tried it before, it's way too difficult. Just knowing my bills are on and me not watching it is enough to make me go insane!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really of two minds about signing up. I really want to watch the games and see how we look but at the same time, having the starters playing as limited as they likely will kind of puts a damper on it for me. I'm sure I'll probably end up paying the (inexpensive) 20 to watch the games.

I'll just have to make sure I setup a reminder on my phone so I don't end up missing it.

Can't seem to find the app in the app store and the link click but nothing happens. Wll try on the iMac versus the iPad

The app hasn't been released yet; see my earlier post in the thread.

You can watch it on any web browser; doesn't matter what computer you're on.

I keep seeing this over at the BuffaloBills.com site and I'm interested but not fully convinced it's worth it. It appears that all of the blacked out games will be available after 24 hours which isn't much different than watching the rebroadcast on NFL Network.

Anyone buying in?

I have for several years now. As others have said, it's only $20, so...

I haven't deeply researched it but I think it's only twenty bucks and I thought I heard that you can watch every game as many times as you want.

If that's the case I'll definitely get it.

Real good for "scouting" the first quarter/starter action for fantasy football too.

That is the case. I bought it last year and it was all worth it. You can rewind, fast forward and pause it. Also after the game is over, they take out all of the commercials. It's pretty cool. The quality is based off of how good your internet is, if you have a good internet connection you can get HD I believe. I remember being bored waiting for the next preseason game to come around during the week, so I would just keep watching the games before the next to keep me busy and to study how good I think our players are. 5 bucks a game you can't beat that.

Oh I should mention you CAN watch any game during the preseason as well.

Edited by DukeyBomb

I'm feeling robbed by "Preseason>Live" because I fully expected to watch the Cards vs Saints last night but it was Blacked Out. So, I waited until 11 PM to watch it because the FAQ page said it would be added to the archive after the conclusion of the game. Nope, still wasn't available. All I can watch are preseason games from 2011?!? I imagine the Bills home games will also be blacked out, now I'm wondering if I'll ever have an oppurtunity to watch ANY games on this service. They should have called it "Preseason>Rewind". Kinda want my $20 back.

I'm feeling robbed by "Preseason>Live" because I fully expected to watch the Cards vs Saints last night but it was Blacked Out. So, I waited until 11 PM to watch it because the FAQ page said it would be added to the archive after the conclusion of the game. Nope, still wasn't available. All I can watch are preseason games from 2011?!? I imagine the Bills home games will also be blacked out, now I'm wondering if I'll ever have an oppurtunity to watch ANY games on this service. They should have called it "Preseason>Rewind". Kinda want my $20 back.

I think because it was a Nationally televised game. Just like DirecTV if the game you want to watch is on your local channel it is blacked out on Sunday Ticket. (I think!!)

I think because it was a Nationally televised game. Just like DirecTV if the game you want to watch is on your local channel it is blacked out on Sunday Ticket. (I think!!)

Yep, that's the reason. So, I decided to avoid all NFL news coverage and pretend the game is live tonight, but those bastards at NFL spoiled it for me. I got an email from them this morning called "Saints Top Cardinals in HOF game." :wallbash:

It seems to me that the answer to your questions could have been found right on the website before you purchased the package; i.e., all nationally-televised games are blacked out and all locally televised games are blacked out in the local market.

Don't know when they added last night's game to the archive, but it's there now.

In any event, I find it hard to sympathize with your "I was robbed" sentiments.

It seems to me that the answer to your questions could have been found right on the website before you purchased the package; i.e., all nationally-televised games are blacked out and all locally televised games are blacked out in the local market.

Don't know when they added last night's game to the archive, but it's there now.

In any event, I find it hard to sympathize with your "I was robbed" sentiments.

Yeah, I shoulda known better. I didn't read the fine print. At least I can watch the game tonight. Anyone have any luck using this service with a proxy or a VPN to avoid blackouts?

Not just online. No ESPN. No local news. No phone calls. No connection to the outside world. I've tried it before, it's way too difficult. Just knowing my bills are on and me not watching it is enough to make me go insane!

Doing that for 24 hours..i believe, would be impossible

I do DVR almost 100% of the 1.00PM games and watch later on Sunday afternoon, and staying away from sports radio etc pretty easy for a few hours..could never make to the next day.

hoping the ipad app comes out before thursday otherwise will be sitting next to iMac watching or may just listen to murph call it live on internet

Me too. Their support staff doesn't have a clue, and could only tell me they were told the app was to be released "before the start of preseason." :wacko:

I'm in, but it's a big disappointment they haven't released the iPad app yet. I emailed them and received a response this morning that said, "we do not have a release date at this time for the Preseason Live or Game Rewind app. We will have more information about the release date of the application closer to the start of the 2012 Preseason."

Umm, that would be TODAY, morons.

Yeah, that seems really shady... No information anywhere about when the app will actually be available. Makes me hesitant to sign up.

Mike,this is what I found at BB.com. Is this what you are referencing?

https://preseason.nf...ges?ttv=0&ttp=3

This is a nice find for those of us that don't get NFL network.

Thanks for posting this. I am living overseas and this gives me all preseason and regular season games for $100. It also gives me the option to watch a delayed compressed version that cuts directly from the end of one play to the next snap.

Does anyone know if blacked out games will stream live for out of market customers through this? Will I get to watch it live on Thursday since I live in Texas?

Since I have NFL Network, that's the only real reason for me to pay the $20.

Thanks!

Also, the NFL Preseason Live app for Android Tablets seems to be out:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neulion.android.tablet.nfl.preseasonlive&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5uZXVsaW9uLmFuZHJvaWQudGFibGV0Lm5mbC5wcmVzZWFzb25saXZlIl0.