NFL Preseason Live - Watch Games Online

Quick update -- iPad app is now available. I downloaded it and the interface looks pretty good. I watched a few minutes of the HOF game and the quality was superb.

No Game Rewind app yet -- but now that they have this one out it can't be far behind.

I d/led and installed as well. I'm signed in with my NFL.com account, but on the sign-in screen where my choices are to "Start Free Preview" or "Subscribe", it says "This product is currently unavailable in your area." Has anyone else run into this yet? It makes no sense, especially since I know you live in the same area as me.

EDIT: Nevermind! I restarted the app a few times and now it works! So a heads-up to anyone else who runs into the same issue! A

EDIT 2: And I also like how you can subscribe via an in-app purchase. No need to mess around with going to a website or futzing around with a credit card.

Edited by jimmyo

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update -- iPad app is now available. I downloaded it and the interface looks pretty good. I watched a few minutes of the HOF game and the quality was superb.

No Game Rewind app yet -- but now that they have this one out it can't be far behind.

Thanks for the heads up. One disappointment is that it apparently doesn't have Airplay functionality? Haven't tried it out yet, but that's what the reviews said.

Thanks for the heads up. One disappointment is that it apparently doesn't have Airplay functionality? Haven't tried it out yet, but that's what the reviews said.

Incorrect. Airplay works perfectly. Just tested using the HOF broadcast. I guess it might be different for live games but I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Incorrect. Airplay works perfectly. Just tested using the HOF broadcast. I guess it might be different for live games but I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Yep, you're correct. I should've tried it first before posting. All in all, this is a pretty sweet package!

I currently have GamePass, which comes with Preseason Live, does anyone else have the telestrator and coaches film for the Saints/Cardinals game on the iPad? Just wondering, because with GamePass supposedly you get unlimited access to coaches film and telestrator, but there isn't a coaches film for the Saints/Cardinals game, that I see.

http://preseason.support.nfl.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=22900&SPID=44851

If I read this right, the WASH-BUF game won't be shown live with Preseason Live. It will be shown after 7pm Friday.

By then, my local TV channels will have it on. I'd buy this if it really was "Preseason Live".

"Unavailable live in local team markets. The archive of this game will be available 24 hours after the conclusion of the game in those markets."

The tape-delay TV schedule for local markets (and NFL Network):

* Buffalo, WKBW Channel 7 -- Friday 8 p.m.

* Rochester, WHAM Channel 13 -- Friday 8 p.m.

* Rochester, CW-WHAM Channel 16 -- Saturday 3 p.m.

* Syracuse, WTVH Channel 5 -- Saturday 8 p.m.

* NFL Network -- Friday 4 p.m.

May get the app as well.

I currently have GamePass, which comes with Preseason Live, does anyone else have the telestrator and coaches film for the Saints/Cardinals game on the iPad? Just wondering, because with GamePass supposedly you get unlimited access to coaches film and telestrator, but there isn't a coaches film for the Saints/Cardinals game, that I see.

From what I read on the site, the telestrator and "all 22" film are only available on Game Rewind (the regular season package).

If I would have realized this was so popular - I would have put up a link a long time ago.

For anyone who hasn't registered - if you go through the link on the front page:

http://www.twobillsdrive.com

the NFL will throw a couple bucks in the tip jar. Thanks!

Too late for me this year, but definitely keep it up and I'll subscribe that way next year.

My only complaint is that Rewind ends when the Playoffs begin. It completely shuts out all viewing. On the other hand it's a bit of a hoot being able to go back a few years and watching any game you want to. Well worth it for the 40 bucks and the 20 for the Preseason. Great High Def and unlimited rewatching - till they pull the plug in January that is.

From what I read on the site, the telestrator and "all 22" film are only available on Game Rewind (the regular season package).

I kind of figured it would only apply to Regular season. Oh well, just thought it might be nice to check it out during the pre season.

I'd like to order this but I have a question. If i'm not at home tonight at 7pm to watch the game, when I get home around 10pm can I still watch the Bills game? Is that what they call "on demand"?

Sorry for the dumb qustion but I couldn't find an answer.

Thank you

I'd like to order this but I have a question. If i'm not at home tonight at 7pm to watch the game, when I get home around 10pm can I still watch the Bills game? Is that what they call "on demand"?

Sorry for the dumb qustion but I couldn't find an answer.

Thank you

You can start the game whenever you like.