NFL Preseason Live - Watch Games Online

I keep seeing this over at the BuffaloBills.com site and I'm interested but not fully convinced it's worth it. It appears that all of the blacked out games will be available after 24 hours which isn't much different than watching the rebroadcast on NFL Network.

Anyone buying in?

Edit from SDS: If you go throught he link on the home page:

http://www.twobillsdrive.com/

the NFL will throw a couple $'s in the tip jar. Thanks!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep seeing this over at the BuffaloBills.com site and I'm interested but not fully convinced it's worth it. It appears that all of the blacked out games will be available after 24 hours which isn't much different than watching the rebroadcast on NFL Network.

Anyone buying in?

I haven't deeply researched it but I think it's only twenty bucks and I thought I heard that you can watch every game as many times as you want.

If that's the case I'll definitely get it.

Real good for "scouting" the first quarter/starter action for fantasy football too.

I haven't deeply researched it but I think it's only twenty bucks and I thought I heard that you can watch every game as many times as you want.

If that's the case I'll definitely get it.

Real good for "scouting" the first quarter/starter action for fantasy football too.

Exactly. You can watch the games live, and then on demand. Twenty bucks? I'm in!

I'm in, but it's a big disappointment they haven't released the iPad app yet. I emailed them and received a response this morning that said, "we do not have a release date at this time for the Preseason Live or Game Rewind app. We will have more information about the release date of the application closer to the start of the 2012 Preseason."

Umm, that would be TODAY, morons.

Yeah, I bought in this year. I used to rely on this board for links to all those "questionable" sites to view the live feed of Bills preseason games, and that wasn't too reliable to begin with. But this year I think they will be even tougher to find, so the NFL got my $20 ;)

Signed up for it yesterday. I have had it the last couple of years.I really only watch the Bills games on the pre-season thing...pretty nice, and, IMO, pretty reasonably priced. I don't have NFL network, so, this is the next best thing for me.

I was happy to see, while signing up, for the regular season (NFL Rewind) you now have the option of choosing only to see the games of your favorite team, and it is about $30 cheaper. I have had the NFL Rewind in previous years as well...while it is nice to be able to see other games, the only ones I ever watch, in their entirety are the Bills games....still not sure what option I am going to take on this one.

I live outside the Buffalo area, so I paid the $20 last year. and yes it was worth it ot watch the game live instead of reading about it then watching a replay of it and knowing what to expect.

$20 is a fair price IMO, and it includes most all preseason games

I buy the package every year. No way I can wait for the rebroadcast on nfl network.

That's a tough thing to do, but that's what I'll be doing. If I can not find one of the links that get posted here for the live feed, then I'll keep myself in the dark and watch the rebroadcast.

That means I cannot be online or at least on TBD for 24 hours. :o

Oh well. I'm not spending $20 for preseason games. I'm cheaper than Ralph.

That's a tough thing to do, but that's what I'll be doing. If I can not find one of the links that get posted here for the live feed, then I'll keep myself in the dark and watch the rebroadcast.

That means I cannot be online or at least on TBD for 24 hours. :o

Oh well. I'm not spending $20 for preseason games. I'm cheaper than Ralph.

dude, that is cheaper than Ralph. I just spent $20 on good burger and beer...4 preseason Bills games worth at least 4x that amount :thumbsup:

I bought the preseason package last year, and it was worth it. $20 and you can watch any game. $5 a game if you are like me and watch just the Bills. I do find myself sneaking a peak at our rivals and teams on our schedule, which really makes the $20.

Would you pay $5 to watch the Bills play a preseason game over a replay after already reading about the game?

I can't remember how many times I was so PO'd about not being able to watch Bills preseason games.... SO for $20 its an easy spend

dude, that is cheaper than Ralph. I just spent $20 on good burger and beer...4 preseason Bills games worth at least 4x that amount :thumbsup:

what he said !

Edited by Snorom