Dolphins to change logo

judman

The colors are god awful, but I've always liked the logo. I wish they'd just leave it alone.

I have no problem with the logo either. Now if they want to change it back to their original dolhin logo, that's fine. I like that more than the cartoon dolphin they have now.

I just don,t know what drastic changes they could do with it now.

Dolphins can't wear helmets. That alone makes it the stupidest logo in the league.

Oh come on, it's creative. You could also say that red streaks don't fly out of Bison horns.

So you're telling me that they aren't talking about the logo on the helmets that the players are wearing, they're talking about changing the logo that the Dolphin is wearing?

It sounds like a modernization of the logo in general. The sentence that mentions the M on the helmet is just a description of what the team currently wears.

Looks like this guy designed what they're talking about:

http://www.shanelk.com/post/21090847056/new-miami-dolphins-logo

That Dolphins Stadium logo is AWFUL...

It’s time to leave the goofy anthropomorphic helmet-wearing saturday morning cartoon dolphin logo behind

Goofy? That thing looks absolutely awful and silly. A dolphin is two colors not 4 and it looks like it's bottom half is missing with the bottom fin being a solar flare. Looks like something you would see as an airplane company logo. :thumbdown:

Have you guys read the recent reports that Tannehill isn't even going to compete for the starting job? He's so overwhelmed he's not even in the discussion and it will be Moore or Garrard on opening day.

Even funnier is the spin coming out of S. Florida that they never expected him to win the job, and hope he will be in a position to contribute by year's end.

:lol:

How would he have handled our playbook then?

Have you guys read the recent reports that Tannehill isn't even going to compete for the starting job? He's so overwhelmed he's not even in the discussion and it will be Moore or Garrard on opening day.

Even funnier is the spin coming out of S. Florida that they never expected him to win the job, and hope he will be in a position to contribute by year's end.

:lol:

How would he have handled our playbook then?

The irony is that Tannehill's OC in Miami is his former college coach, Mike Sherman… and that they're supposedly running the same offense he ran at A&M.