UPDATE: QB Vince Young Signs With Buffalo Bills

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's pretty much how I feel about it. But I just cringe at the thought of Fitz having a couple sub-par games. Please folks, let's stick with our leader as long as possible.

As long as Fitz doesn't suck, that won't be a problem.

That's pretty much how I feel about it. But I just cringe at the thought of Fitz having a couple sub-par games. Please folks, let's stick with our leader as long as possible.

The retard rodeo will pay you no heed, but the sane among us understand.

Guess it is better then Thigpen, but might be pushing it with the team chemistry here. The dude needs a brain tranplant. If someone could fix his mental issues, then he is unquestionably a better QB then Fitz is, but the odds of that happening are slim to none, it might be a risk with more downside then upside. Fitz is never going to be a great QB, so he is going to have bad stretches even in a good year, and my worry is now alot of people are going to be screaming for VY to take over for him. Seems like they have made a concerted effort to get rid of the head cases, then bring a player in who has reportedly attempted suicide and quit on his team? But since I have zero faith in Thigpen, I guess it is worth the risk?

Edited by BuffBill

Hey, if I hear it I share it.

I've been told by a few fellow posters on another message board to slap the **** out of all of you.

:nana:

Thanks to those who don't rip on the little guy and everyone over at SF. :)

Edited by kabnt2005

lol yeah right.

You can't control the media or the fans but Chan can control that in the locker room. Frankly I'm shocked we signed VY but I'm not the GM. I defer to Buddy.

Hey, if I hear it I share it.

I've been told by a few fellow posters on another message board to slap the **** out of all of you.

:nana:

Thanks to those who don't rip on the little guy and everyone over at SF. :)

Good call. I apologize for doubting you.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

This has to spell the end of Thigpen's time as Bill, presuming we keep one of the UDFA QBs on the field today.

I have to agree unless VY totally has lost it, which we will find out in camp. Isn't Thigpen making like 3 or 4 million this year? That might be too much for a competent backup.

One hour to go for the Bills to announce the signing of Vince Young or someone else's credibility is shot....

I want to see us sign him. I went from thinking it was a done deal to not going to happen. Then I got excited by Mort Reports and "insider info" from this thread.

Now, i'm back to thinking this isn't going to happen.

Well kabnt2005 came back again, and commeted on the post about his credibility and has since deleted it. It was up for mere minutes, don't know if anyone else saw it. Basically saying its still a done deal and that his time frame might not be acurate in that it will be another 24 hours. Don't know why he deleted it.

I deleted it because I was told by my source to keep my head down on it. Take that for what it's worth, but I wouldn't be told that if I was making **** up.

Patience is a virtue. If you really want to know the details, you can PM me. But I was told to stay low on this out in public forums.

This place is hilarious!

Does this mean we can cut thigpen and Brad Smith? thigpen is bad, and Brad Smith is over paid for a Bad WR/ wildcat QB, not to mention he looked awful when he did run the wildcat and he got beat out as a KR man be a rookie

Great to have some posters share some valuable insight as to what is going on behind the scenes. Thanks for the updates kabnt.

I like this signing. Low risk, and high reward. I don't think it will cause a controversy, but I do think we have solidified the back-up QB position in the event Fitz does go down. Greater athletic ability than any QB on the roster. Chan should be able to work with his skill set.