UPDATE: QB Vince Young Signs With Buffalo Bills

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not if you base it on last year with the Eagles, which may be unfair...

The glitzy lockerroom with high profile me guys is the epitome of the wrong place for him to get his head square. I'm not saying he will here, but it's better.

Three things to keep in mind:

1. Trent Edwards made Vince Young expendable.

Yes, that Trent Edwards.

2. Vince Young has all the talent in the world and 0.0% of it consists of work ethic.

3. Even the QB Renovation Realities of franchises decided to not to keep him around.

Is he better than Thigpen? Not sure. Threw four interceptions in a game last year against last year.

I don't think he's "that" guy anymore.

The guy no doubt has some skills. I also think that Chan would be able to maximize those skills.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

He has nothing left to lose, and with Thigpen as our backup, neither do we.

There is no--REPEAT, NO--harm in this.

No matter what, though, I like the fact it sends a message that the Bills are being aggressive about adding talent (we can debate that in Young's case) to the rest of the league and says they are in "win now" mode.

It's sure to get them some airtime with the national talking heads, if nothing else...

i think its a good move to bring him in. see where hes at mentally and if hes willing to be a backup. i actually thought the bills shoulda have gone after him when he first became available. i think chan could work well him his attributes.