• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MqqH6RucFo

2011:

• 36 Touchbacks ranking 1st amongst D1 seniors

• Earned First Team Capital One Academic All-America

• Led Team in Scoring for 4th consecutive year with 107 points

• Program Record holder for career points(333)

• Program Record holder for tackles by a kicker (36)

• Mid American Conference Record holder for consecutive PAT's made in a career (129)

what the hell does BPA mean. I am old and don't understand all this new abbreviated stuff I see on this board. No disrespect intended.

Best player available. I'm getting pretty old too though. Does anyone care to explain the meaning of hash tag to me?

Edited by BLZFAN4LIFE

From what I read excellent on PA attempts. Field goals about an 80% guy or so. His leg isn't the strongest but not the weakest. Could be a practice guy squad. Ryan is starting to age and injuries may more frequently start to occur. Good pick to finish a good draft.

That's a joke, right?

Not sure why you'd pick a kicker w/ the 3rd last pick? Anyway,... great draft!!

OMG A KICKER THIS IS CRAY-CRAY!!!

I didn't see this coming. Seems like a good KO guy, so that's good. Curious to see what UDFAs the Bills go for, and also curious to see what they say about Mr. Potter here. Could we get Alan Rickman to do the press conference for this pick, and only refer to this guy as "Mister Potter"? That would make me happy.

Best player available. I'm getting pretty old too though. Does anyone care to explain the meaning of hash tag to me?

It's just a slang term that the youth are using. "Tag" is short for price tag, and basically means that something is expensive. "Hash" is short for corned beef hash, which is a popular breakfast food that's usually pretty cheap. So it's basically saying that you're paying high-class prices for a low-class item.

OMG A KICKER THIS IS CRAY-CRAY!!!

I didn't see this coming. Seems like a good KO guy, so that's good. Curious to see what UDFAs the Bills go for, and also curious to see what they say about Mr. Potter here. Could we get Alan Rickman to do the press conference for this pick, and only refer to this guy as "Mister Potter"? That would make me happy.

It's just a slang term that the youth are using. "Tag" is short for price tag, and basically means that something is expensive. "Hash" is short for corned beef hash, which is a popular breakfast food that's usually pretty cheap. So it's basically saying that you're paying high-class prices for a low-class item.

I love the Alan Rickman idea.

Judging from the transcript of his teleconference on the Bills site, it's obvious dude's got one hell of a leg, his only concern is his accuracy on field goals. I know everyone likes to rag on kickers, but they're hugely important for field position and clutch FGs, just ask the Broncos. You get a good nfl kicker with a huge leg and ice in his veins, you hold on to him. Lindell won't be around forever. Maybe this guy's the future. Should be an interesting training camp.

Edited by jimmyo

Wow. A kicker.

Post your reaction.

another wasted pick, ain't no way this guy makes the team unless we cut Lindell. We could have had Tommy Streeter in the 6th and BJ Coleman in the 7th if we didn't panic for Graham who clearly still would have been there. Our last pick could have been Levy Adcock who as a tackle has more upside than Asper.

another wasted pick, ain't no way this guy makes the team unless we cut Lindell.

In Buddy's presser, he said if Potter can kick it out of the endzone on every attempt, he'll make the team strictly as a kickoff guy. From the looks of the video posted above, he can certainly have a strong chance to do that...

He should call raymer and thank him. May make it for knockoffs only but I envision him getting put on the practice squad for insurance. Not a bad pick imo.

As an aside on a related topic... I was surprised at the number of kickers drafter this year 3 pk and 1 punter off the top of my head which seems like way more than normal.