Post UFA 'signings' here

Just messin' JC.

Love the Mr Trololo btw. I like watching that when I need a laugh.

My daughter loves it. I was thinking of changing my name to "cocktastic" but I have to stay true to Fletch.

I'll agree to that but I think Corp is probably better than Brown, he's got a much better pedigree. Brohm, however, could be a very good comparison. I do think that Corp's physical attributes mesh better with Chan's system than Brohm's did.

I'm just trying to be glass half full here because the kid deserves a shot after overcoming a ton of adversity, he seems driven and that attitude will be the biggest factor in his success at the next level.

The ironic thing is that Levi transferred from Richmond to play at Troy. Corp transferred from the "Men of Troy" to play at Richmond.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter loves it. I was thinking of changing my name to "cocktastic" but I have to stay true to Fletch.

The ironic thing is that Levi transferred from Richmond to play at Troy. Corp transferred from the "Men of Troy" to play at Richmond.

That is funny. But I think we can both agree that, comparing Corp and Levi, at least Corp was considered a highly sought after QB at one point in his life.

Holy cow! It is usually pretty hard to get excited about signing a UDFA punter, but check this kid out!

Very impressive stuff.

2012 might be the year for a new Bills' punter...

I know right? I mean...I know it's just a Punter, but I'm actually surprised more Fans are not a little excited about this Kid...Lets face facts, A great Punter make a HUGE difference, especially with a MUCH improved Defense...And Moorman has REALLY fell off over the past couple years IMHO...I know he's a Fan favorite, and a great community guy...But that's not going to secure a job on this Team any longer...Did anyone notice how Buddy made a point of saying they are bringing in a Punter to compete?...This Kid is serious competition for Moorman...No question about it... B-)

A number of tweets say that Aaron Corp, QB - Richmond (late of USC) - signed with the Bills. Any promise there? He had 17 TDs to 13 Int at a FCS school.

Seems as though they could have gotten a better guy at QB then some one with a injury history . Think they are just looking for a practice squad guy , they had a chance if nothing else to get the guy from Tenn . Chatanooga , & even one of the QB's that were left in the draft Keenum was there at the end .

I don't at all see what they see in Thigpen ?? There has to be a upgrade in FA some where !! I Hope !!!

I know right? I mean...I know it's just a Punter, but I'm actually surprised more Fans are not a little excited about this Kid...Lets face facts, A great Punter make a HUGE difference, especially with a MUCH improved Defense...And Moorman has REALLY fell off over the past couple years IMHO...I know he's a Fan favorite, and a great community guy...But that's not going to secure a job on this Team any longer...Did anyone notice how Buddy made a point of saying they are bringing in a Punter to compete?...This Kid is serious competition for Moorman...No question about it... B-)

Totally agree. If you can pin them inside the 20 on every kickoff and punt, you allow our defense to possibly get some safeties and better the field position for Fitz so he does not have to go down the entire field every possession!

Totally agree. If you can pin them inside the 20 on every kickoff and punt, you allow our defense to possibly get some safeties and better the field position for Fitz so he does not have to go down the entire field every possession!

Plus...The kid can flip the field...

"2011 Football Bowl Subdivision national leader with a 47-yard average...punted 57 times for 2,681 yards...had 24 punts of 50 or more yards with at least one 50-plus yarder in nine of 13 games...23 punts downed inside the 20 which included 14 inside the 10-yard line..."

Bio

A number of tweets say that Aaron Corp, QB - Richmond (late of USC) - signed with the Bills. Any promise there? He had 17 TDs to 13 Int at a FCS school.

Redshirted in '07. Sat behind Sanchez in '08. Beat out Barkley for starter job in '09 only to break his leg b4 the season. Transferred to Richmondin '10 and played 5 games until he tore his ACL. Came back in '11 and threw for 2800, @ 61% with something like 17td;s and 11 INT's. Lost a step after the ACL injury, but has all the tools and can make all the NFL type throws...who knows!?

The descriptions cracks me up sometimes...

His arm strength is a question mark and his overall size and strength will need to be developed at the next level to compete.

And he is listed at 6' 4" and 215lbs

How many QBs in the NFL are taller than 6' 4" and how many weight beyond 215 lbs.

If he is an accurate QB, then it would be helpful. In the NFL, it is all about moving the chains. You don't need to be throwing 50yard bombs every time.

Coach 'im up ! see how he takes to it. Maybe he'll be their third qb

Disingenuous? Unlike you, I've followed Corps career because I follow USC. Unlike you, I watched the game he played against UW and followed his progress. He was a dual threat QB who couldn't compete at USC and was average at Richmond. His biggest accomplishment was beating out Mitch Mustain who was another overhyped bust at Arkansas/USC. So you shouldn't be commenting on a guy who you just heard of because that's the definition of disingenuous.

Corp is a dud. It wasn't injuries that set him back. He just sucked when given the opportunity at USC. I remember him handing that game to UW. No way he makes this team.