RD2:

Astrobot

OL James Brown – Troy –Listed as an OG, but Nix warned they see some players playing different positions than the draft experts

OT Mike Adams – Ohio State –Revealed that he tested positive for pot at the combine so he'll slip to #42.

DE Vinny Curry – Marshall

WR Brian Quick – Appalachian St.

I'd add Bobby Wagner OLB, the Senior Bowl MVP, though he didn't come in for a visit, Bills went to his games.

I'd add Bobby Massie, another OL that Nix may have a LT grade on.

I'd add WR Reuben Randle and maybe Alshon Jeffery and Mohamed Sanu.

I'd add OLB Andre Branch from Clemson, too.

Edited by Astrobot

OL James Brown – Troy –Listed as an OG, but Nix warned they see some players playing different positions than the draft experts

OT Mike Adams – Ohio State –Revealed that he tested positive for pot at the combine so he'll slip to #42.

I like Quick but hope he drops to round 3.

It would be great to get 2 picks in the first two rounds that people were arguing about taking at #10.

If we come away with Gilmore and Martin/Glenn in the first two rounds, that would be outstanding.

Even Adams/Massie wouldn't be bad for RD2.

Martin or Glenn.

I said it in another post, there will be run on WRs in early round 2 and we will have our pick of the litter at LT...

I say punt the WR need till next year. Grab our back up LB, CB and LT at 4, 5 and 6. The WRs left are not the open even when they are covered guys....

Guys we've got something in the range of 19 D-Lineman, not to mention the investment we've made in the DL (M Williams $100 mil, Dareus $40 mil, K Williams $36 mil) so I doubt we'll see a DL picked in this draft. We've also got 9 WR so unless all of those 4 OLs go in the first 8 picks tomorrow, I wouldn't bet on a WR either.

I doubt Cordy Glenn makes it but I'd be super happy if that's the pick. I'm putting my money on OL tomorrow at 41, Stephen Hill if those 4 guys are gone.

Go Bills!

For those rooting for Bob Massie, you should listen to Moody (Bills scout) comments on him. He basically said the guy has no shot at LT. You'd have to believe the Bills will have guys on their board at #41 that they think can play LT unlike Massie, so there's no shot Massie is the pick for the Bills IMO.

Merrimans contract is guareenteed hes not going anywhere

Not necessarily. All it guarantees him is a chance to compete. If he can't contribute, he's gone.

Why cut them, we need depth.

Awfully expensive depth.

I'd add Bobby Wagner OLB, the Senior Bowl MVP, though he didn't come in for a visit, Bills went to his games.

I'd add Bobby Massie, another OL that Nix may have a LT grade on.

I'd add WR Reuben Randle and maybe Alshon Jeffery and Mohamed Sanu.

I'd add OLB Andre Branch from Clemson, too.

Geez, the Bills are going to pick from a group of very good prospects. It sounds like Massie has the biggest upsaide.

I'd go Massie, Hill, Sanu, Quick in that order. I'm not a fan of Martin, Adams, Jeffery or Randle.

Edited by 1billsfan

I wouldn't even consider Adams - at least not at 41.

If you know the test is coming and still can't piss clean that says the guy either has a serious issue with laying off the weed or he's not that bright. Either way it's not good. Add to it his other off field issues with the tattoo scandal and I don't want him this early.