TBD Annual Home Opener Tailgate XIII

Just Jack

Once again, Hammers Lot is the Official location of the Two Bills Drive Home Opener Tailgate, now in it's 13th year. As always, we'll have raffles, silent auction items, a 50/50 raffle, water/gatorade will be provided, and plenty of good conversation with your fellow Bills fans!

Post any questions, comments here to be answered.

Once again, Hammers Lot is the Official location of the Two Bills Drive Home Opener Tailgate, now in it's 13th year. As always, we'll have raffles, silent auction items, a 50/50 raffle, water/gatorade will be provided, and plenty of good conversation with your fellow Bills fans!

Am I invited?

Party on, Wayne

Party on, Garth

:lol: so that's a resounding 'HELL NO!?'

No, that's a "if you show up with your college age daughter, we'll welcome you with open arms, then shove you off into the corner" welcome.

Seriously though, 99% of the members here are welcome to attend. I can only recall one time in the past 12 years of doing this that someone was asked not to show up. And no, I won't give details here, if you want to know the story, you'll have to come to the Tailgate.

No, that's a "if you show up with your college age daughter, we'll welcome you with open arms, then shove you off into the corner" welcome.

Seriously though, 99% of the members here are welcome to attend. I can only recall one time in the past 12 years of doing this that someone was asked not to show up. And no, I won't give details here, if you want to know the story, you'll have to come to the Tailgate.

I think we have to add 1 to that list this year... :angry:

Mrs. Lew and I are in.

any opportunity for a group tickets purchase ?

Best thing is to find a season ticket holder and buy through them when they can get extras. And pay them a portion before they order as a "good faith" motion.

I'm interested in attending if we decide to come to the game.

Wife and I are discussing the cost of a trip from here to Buffalo or to take tickets to the Indy game in November, which is a 3.5hr drive for us. We are crunching numbers in our budget, as we're planning a family vacation back to Florida next January.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sageagainstthemachine

Might be in town for the game with my brothers. I'll be sure to stop by.

Billnut Jr. and I will be at the game and may stop by. Is there a kitty that everyone pitches into?

The way certain words filter on this board made this post very confusing for me for about 5 minutes.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This sounds like an awesome time. I know im dont post on here heavily, but am always lurking on TSW. For the amount of time ive spent reading some of your posts, i feel like i should know some of you better than i do some family members haha.

im running into an issue finding 2 seats for this game (me and the old lady). i feel bad asking this but can anyone help find tickets for home opener. in the fact that i love my bills more than almost anything, if someone was willing to help, id go the extra mile in giving a deposit or whatever is needed to make someone else comfortable in helping me out :) its a crappy world to try and trust, but i can honestly say i dont think any Bills fan would screw over another fan to make a quick buck. if you cant trust someone who has been through all any Bills fan has, its time to give up on humanity :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was on the fence and unfortunately I am going to be out for this. Paramedic school is going to make me very poor over the upcoming year so I need to work all the overtime I can so I will be working the game.

So my identity will be a mystery for at least another year...

• 3 weeks later...

how does this work? never been before and really would like to attend? is it bring your own food and booze, or do you buy tickets and it becomes all you can eat and drink?

jb

how does this work? never been before and really would like to attend? is it bring your own food and booze, or do you buy tickets and it becomes all you can eat and drink?

jb

Bring your own drink.

More details later this week.

Me too, but what can I bring?

We'll provide paper products, water, and gatorade. It's BYOB for anything other liquids you want. Food wise, some people (like Mead) bring extras for other, but a finger foods are good to, ie chips, pretzels, cookies, veggie tray, etc.

Mead has a good list in the other Tailgate thread...

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/144682-two-bills-drive-annual-home-opener-tailgate-xiii/?do=findComment&comment=2559624

We don't have confirmation yet on a grill that can be shared.

We'll provide paper products, water, and gatorade. It's BYOB for anything other liquids you want. Food wise, some people (like Mead) bring extras for other, but a finger foods are good to, ie chips, pretzels, cookies, veggie tray, etc.

Mead has a good list in the other Tailgate thread...

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/144682-two-bills-drive-annual-home-opener-tailgate-xiii/?do=findComment&comment=2559624

We don't have confirmation yet on a grill that can be shared.

I will have my two small grills and flutie flakes will have his gas grill that fits into the hitch.

I do have extra serving spoons in case someone needs one.

Me n my girl would like to come... I definitely wanna meet some of u guys... I'm from queens n don't know my way around except for GPS... Is there an exact address I can type in my GPS to find u guys? And how much money do I need or do I just bring my own food n beer? Oh ok I just saw it said byob... So all I need is an exact address...

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

Me n my girl would like to come... I definitely wanna meet some of u guys... I'm from queens n don't know my way around except for GPS... Is there an exact address I can type in my GPS to find u guys? And how much money do I need or do I just bring my own food n beer? Oh ok I just saw it said byob... So all I need is an exact address...

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/920-hammer-lot-location/